Wichita State vs Central Florida Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    This will be my first game at Koch in 4 years. Looking forward to a fun atmosphere and a win.

Seems to be a favorable matchup for us as they are not overly large. This could be a game for AM to get some run against Smith, as I'm not sure Smith is too agile for him to guard.

Hopefully this is a game Stevenson can get going and carry forward. His offense has been limited, but to me it seems as if he is not getting to as many loose balls, rebounds, and seems to be constantly in foul trouble (just observation - could be totally wrong). We are going to need help from him the rest of the season.

Oh, your next post is a big one...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It sure would be nice to see a hint that our offense and defense skills are finally starting to once again jell.

Comment

Vegas has the Shockers opening as 10.0 favorites against the Knights.

Comment

Been out of the country for a bit, did I miss anything? Wait, we LOST two games? And our most recent one at HOME? Put me down for a WIN today.

Comment

hope to load up on enough cold medicine to attend

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              hope to load up on enough cold medicine to attend
              Make sure you wear your mask. And stay away from the players. We don't want them catching anything.

Comment

We have a recruit visiting tonight.
                Attached Files

Comment

**SPOILER ALERT**
                  (don't read any further is you don't want to know the outcome of the game tonight.)

SHOX have their mojo back and we will win by a ton tonight. Take the over. An absolute beatdown will take place including the proverbial foot on the throat we all love. Everyone gets playing time tonight. Busse hits a three. The downside is Shockernet will still be concerned about free throws.

Good times tonight folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    We have a recruit visiting tonight.
                    The link you posted was postage stamp size for me.

Here is a full size link to the tweet:

What an opportunity to parody Stream's song Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

Of course, it would be Nnanna Nnanna Nnannana, hey hey, Hello!

They never love you, the way we'll love you.

Comment

Working...
                    X