No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#16) vs Houston Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone thought we couldn't play worse than the Temple game, think again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
      Weak. Just weak. How did we ever get to 15-1?
      weak schedule

Comment

• I hope they can learn from these last two games, but I don't see a way to come back on Houston. Coach needs to earn his pay this week.

Comment

• That’s why Marshall doesn’t call timeouts. It doesn’t help anything. Glad we’re saving Echenique for when we’re down 30. He’ll come in handy then.

Comment

• I very rarely criticize playing time decisions but I don’t get the Poor Bear love.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

It been proven that calling a timeout improves shooting and ball handling
              No, but it's the only tool a coach has in his toolbox during play to break up the other team's flow. If the players can't do it, he should do it.

Comment

• I’m beginning to the think that the youngsters getting a national ranking came too early in their careers. The chip is off the shoulder and the concentration is out the door.

Comment

• Oh well, perhaps getting ranked got to these young folks' head. We'll be out of the top 25 come Monday and hopefully checks these guys back into reality. I'm going to take the high road and say this is the mid-season slump we thought that would happen but pray it wouldn't. I'd rather just get it over with now rather later in the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                    I hope they can learn from these last two games, but I don't see a way to come back on Houston. Coach needs to earn his pay this week.
                    forget come back on Houston, how to we come back and beat anyone? We are garbage right now. Anyone can follow this blueprint and beat us.

Comment

• 8 possessions this half...4 turnovers, 4 missed shots.

Comment

• This game is over at the 16:00 mark. I want to see at least one positive sign to close it out. One Shocker with ice in their veins, a single Shocker winning a positional matchup, someone putting out that extra effort.

Cause so far, there hasn't been a single thing we've done well. A single player with a C performance. A single moment we weren't outcoached and outmanned. Never been so juked out by a Shocker team that I thought was solid.

Comment

• Can someone figure out how to dribble drive?!
                          The Assman

Comment

• We look like a bubble team, which is sad given our start.

Comment

• Ad no, it’ snot “freaking out” to be commenting here on the debacle that is this performance.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

Working...
                                X