Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Shocker
    replied
    If our shooting % matches or beats the temperature today, we win...

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    It may not be reflected in the score or standings, but this will be our toughest home game the rest of the way. We will have to play as good or better than we played against Memphis to win.

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    I wasn’t planning to go before the Temple game but that has me fired me up (along with most of SN). I’ve convinced 6 others in my family to go as well. I’m ready another week with no voice. LETS GO SHOX!

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post

I'm with you on this. He may be our #1 big next year and it will cost us a few games if they don't correct that side spin shot that he has.
    He’s playing the wind.

Leave a comment:

• flatlander
    replied
    I,M looking forward to a real dog fight ... WSU 74 Houston 72 We need a win

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    I think Erik and Tyson are going to bring it today. We'll take Houston at home.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Hoping the boys are healthy - 72
    Hoping the Cougs are not - 65

Leave a comment:

• SHOXJOCK
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I don't like to bag on individual players and hate to belabor the point, but one of our big men has to start making more free throws. When he missed two in a row in the second half of the Temple game, coach Marshall immediately turned to his assistant coaches and said something... I couldn't tell what he said because his back was to the camera and his assistant coaches were nodding. I'm guessing it went something like this, "he's killing us; one of you better get him in the gym and get this figured out fast... it's turning into an automatic turnover every time he's fouled in the act of shooting." You could tell coach Marshall was...
    I'm with you on this. He may be our #1 big next year and it will cost us a few games if they don't correct that side spin shot that he has.

Leave a comment:

• ShockAzs
    replied
    This game worries me also. Houston creates problems for us (I.e. Kelvin Sampson seems to win the in game coaching matchups so far). Also they've been physically tough as their new identity.

I'm hoping we exert our will, but the travel schedule has been a wear out no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    Largest City in Texas = 70

Largest City in Kansas = 71

Go Shockers!!!

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    Line Movements for Shockers vs Cougars provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Wichita state opened as 3.0 favorites.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    This team got to 15-1 by overachieving...that broke down against Temple. Have no idea what is going on morale wise with this team but I think one thing that would help would be to go deeper into the roster...play AM, Poor Bear, and Gordon a little.
    It appears their accuracy is what broke down against Temple. Or are you suggesting that is the mean? Surely not.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    This team got to 15-1 by overachieving...that broke down against Temple. Have no idea what is going on morale wise with this team but I think one thing that would help would be to go deeper into the roster...play AM, Poor Bear, and Gordon a little.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    I agree about the free throw shooting. Sometimes it’s a matter of who’s on the line, but it’s going to cost us if we don’t get it squared away. Missing FTS is a momentum killer. Teams are going to start doing the Hack-A-Shaq if we don’t improve. I think we will get above 70% before the end of the season but I hope it doesn’t cost us in the meantime

Leave a comment:

Working...
X