No announcement yet.

Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was just brutal. Maybe this is just what the boys needed. At least I hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Yea ES had a terrible game but so did just about everyone else including DD. Can't blame this one on AM.
      Still would have liked us go 3-2 zone with AM at center and JE at PF and just got the ball inside time after
      time. Guess we'll never know. JE and JB the only two that played who did well. Move on. Really need to
      hold court Saturday.
      Yeah a loss at Temple isn't a breaker...but we need to hold serve at home against Houston.

Comment

• Auburn lost by 19 to Alabama tonight, so this happens. Just get home sleep in their own beds, get some rest and smack Houston in the mouth on Saturday.

Comment

• On the bright side, our resume just got way better, as this will make Temple a Q1 game. Pretty sure that's how it works.

Comment

• Shooting is all in the legs. I can't believe these young men seem to be sluggish but when your legs go, so does your shooting and our FG percentage was atrocious. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Ech and Burton and a bunch of warm bodies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Marshall refusing to go deeper on the bench is baffling.
                It just shows that we're not as deep as everyone thought.

Comment

• After the last time we lost we rolled out 9 straight wins... Time to do it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

No reason to have tired legs. They had three full days off and didn’t have to travel far. There were a lot of whistles in the game which gave those legs more time to rest. And, at this point in the year, conditioning should be no problem.
                    I don't think it was tired legs, it looked all mental. I guess the 2OT game tired them mentally. They are freshman and sophomores that are learning what it takes mentally to consistently win on the road.

Comment

• Still wish AM would have played at least a bit. I think he might have helped on the defensive end. Or not. I’m not getting paid millions of dollars to coach but I’m still scratching my head at the rotation tonight.

Comment

• Even without any offense, a zone defense might have won it for us

Comment

• Temple just seems to have our number.

We weren't going undefeated in this conference. We might lose another one or two.

Not the end of the world or the top 25. Nobody panic. This isn't the Valley.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

It just shows that we're not as deep as everyone thought.
                            So Temple is better than OU, OSU, etc?

Comment

• Due for a **** performance. We weren't going 29-1. Hell, we aren't going 26-4.

Just sucks that it always seems to happen in a place we never win at.

That was some of the fugliest basketball I've seen since the beginning of last year.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Coach said they had a GREAT practice yesterday. How did they go so flat between then and tonight? Sounds like they all felt they were ready for tonight. Guess not.

Comment

Working...
                                X