Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    If our guys had tired legs, maybe try some of the guys that are fresh? Mitt and Gordon could bring a little energy possibly.
    Oh he did finally later in the 2nd half

Comment

• Didn’t play well in the 1st half, but took a 6 point lead into half. Appeared to make zero halftime adjustments, crumbled, and got worked in the 2nd half.

Zero points from 2 different starters, and I would agree that this was Erik’s worst game as a Shocker.

Ultimately, everything is still there is front of them. However, I will be very curious to see how this team responds on Saturday. Going to need a great performance to win.

I know that road games are hard, but we flat gave that one away in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half and that’s not acceptable.

Comment

• 2 game road swings are hard. Teams are going to get up for us and Memphis and this team hasn’t had to deal with that yet. Our Fred and Ron teams had to deal with that from almost day one. We’ll get better come March. You won’t see another game like this again in terms of shooting.

Comment

If our guys had tired legs, maybe try some of the guys that are fresh? Mitt and Gordon could bring a little energy possibly.
          Noah and IPBC were pretty fresh......didnt work.

I dont know. I guess he has his reasons for the shother bench.

For the record, I felt the same. And then I saw Noah come in and do what he did and thought to myself.....nevermind lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

No reason to have tired legs. They had three full days off and didn’t have to travel far. There were a lot of whistles in the game which gave those legs more time to rest. And, at this point in the year, conditioning should be no problem.
            Last edited by Singeril; January 15, 2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Seems like most coaches use 10 in the first half and then 8 the second half.......but some call timeouts as well

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Oh he did finally later in the 2nd half
                yea, I saw the Fernandes experiment/disaster

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Noah and IPBC were pretty fresh......didnt work.

I dont know. I guess he has his reasons for the shother bench.

For the record, I felt the same. And then I saw Noah come in and do what he did and thought to myself.....nevermind lol
                  Yeah but Noah has been a trainwreck

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    Played Not Angry
                    When the players play Not Angry, the fans become Angry
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• I hope Noah makes a jump in his sophomore season because I’ve not seen much positive from him. I just remember turnovers.

Comment

• Everyone...

We are a program judged by our actions in March, not January.

We are clearly a tourney team. This game sucked, but, really nothing's changed. Its our 2nd loss!!

We will learn and take vengeance on Houston. Because my birthday is Saturday and Im gonna make a wish. You're welcome.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Yeah but Noah has been a trainwreck
                          Still. Not a lot of fresh guards on the bench unless we want walk-ons in that situation
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Oh Duke lost to Clemson and they play Louisville on Saturday. Just a friendly reminder from ESPN.

Comment

• Yea ES had a terrible game but so did just about everyone else including DD. Can't blame this one on AM.
                              Still would have liked us go 3-2 zone with AM at center and JE at PF and just got the ball inside time after
                              time. Guess we'll never know. JE and JB the only two that played who did well. Move on. Really need to
                              hold court Saturday.

Comment

• Box score for the Temple Owls vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from January 15, 2020 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Jeeeeze the numbers are not good

Comment

Working...
                                X