No announcement yet.

Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's still hope. I remember a recent game where a team had a 9-0 run in just over a minute at the end of a game.

Oh, wait...
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• We score and Marshall’s telling them to press and everyone falls back. Pretty much sums up the night.

Comment

• Temple punched us and took our lunch money. And we just stood there like.....

Comment

• By the way, Dook and Louisville this weekend if you didn’t see that graphic for the 100the time.

Comment

• Coach has not earned his paycheck tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              What concerns me most is that Temple is showing everyone else how to defend us
              Maybe. But I dont think it is some big secret. And not everyone will have the same defensive mindset. One thing to know how to and another to execute the plan.

Plus, Shockers can play better than they have. They have missed some they were making before this road swing.

I wont worry unless it becomes an epidemic of losses
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Im really curious who had this scout and game plan.

Comment

• Its simple. The formula teams have been using against Temple is to play zone.

Marshall wont play zone.

Houston concerns me for that reason. Teams that play zone have faired better than those that dont.

But we will see
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Hopefully Temple self destructs in the last 2:50

Comment

• Will 3 minutes of play angry overcome 37 minutes of garbage?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                        Im really curious who had this scout and game plan.
                        How does a scout help shot making?

Comment

• Totally not worried at all. No one is going 17-1 or even 16-2 in this conference. One game.

Now if we can get a bucket or a 3 here.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                            Hopefully Temple self destructs in the last 2:50
                            They have the last couple possessions

Comment

• Its not our defense...its THEIR defense!

Comment

• Turns out trying for 4 minutes might be enough to beat Temple.

Comment

Working...
                                X