Wichita State at Temple Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    According to kenPom we have to have at least 67 points and Temple has to have at most 64 points, or this one goes in the L column, if we even care to keep track of such things any more.
    What happens if we score only 66 and Temple scores 65? Does that mean we actually have to put this one in the L column? But it is an and isn't it. That makes it worse. What if we score 95 and Temple scores 70? Does that mean it is a loss? I always thought losses were when we score less than the other team, but what do I know.

Comment

Pretty funny thread on the Temple message board referring to Penn State as State Pen

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

What happens if we score only 66 and Temple scores 65? Does that mean we actually have to put this one in the L column?
        Depends on how efficient we are dropping the deuce.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

If they're worse, you might find ole WstateU heading to the 'funny farm'...
          I'll leave the light on for you.

Comment

Line Movements for Owls vs Shockers provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Vegas has the Shockers as 3.0 favorites.

Comment

While it would be nice to win, all I'm really hoping for is our stats to improve so we can climb in the polls.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Why is the game so late? 9PM local time. Some of their fans probably go to bed.
                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                  Why is the game so late? 9PM local time. Some of their fans probably go to bed.
                  it's all about television

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

it's all about television
                    $$$$$Exactly$$$$$

Comment

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike

Comment

No TV, no money, no exposure. No money, no exposure... MVC
                        I like Mike

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike
                          Guess what DAAAY it is !?!?
                          Last edited by Triticum aestivum L.; January 15, 2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post

Guess what DAAAY it is !?!?
                            National Bagel Day?

Comment

If I was able to give a pre game speech to the players it would be short and sweet and be something like this: Guys you
                              have worked your tails off to get where your at now. Do NOT let Temple stomp on your achievements. Do NOT let them
                              out work you. If we out work them we will be fine. Balanced scoring and a 70-65 W

Comment

I hope we twist the knife early. The longer we let them hang around, the higher the chance of questionable calls and losing (see: @ UConn). Between Rose and Pierre-Louis, they have guys who can give us issues defensively, but it depends on which Temple team shows up.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X