X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Seriously though... It's truly mind blowing because JB makes some crazy shots and has one of the best mid range games in the country... Yet struggles at the FT line
    FIFY

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    From what I see, the biggest achillis heel we have is that sometimes we just can't get a defensive rebound.

We gave up 18 offensive rebounds today.

It's not often, but when it happens, we have trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He needs to dive off to the side and flip it up there during his FTs... Then they will go in
    Seriously though... It's truly mind blowing because JB makes some crazy shots and has one of the best mid range games on the team... Yet struggles at the FT line

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Also, with all the bad takes in the last few pages AFTER securing the win, no way I'm reading this whole thread.

So, I'll just say, as one who has (and will) staunchly defended Burton and his FT shooting, he has got to make one of those at the end to put it away. No doubt about it.

Overall, good shooting from the Shox when they could get there today.
    He needs to dive off to the side and flip it up there during his FTs... Then they will go in

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    We also had one or two Shockernetters who were ready to give up on Dexter. I’m not looking it up to remember, but that would have been a big mistake. He’s a fine kid in addition to being a very good basketball player. Things are lookin up Dexter. Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    We definitely need to be more consistent with our free throws. Today I thought we did really good. Burton is a pretty darn good finisher around the basket and he is going to draw fouls so it’s important that he becomes more consistent. He has a nice touch, let’s hope he and Morris do because we’ll have a few more of these type of games where it will come down to free throws.

Leave a comment:

• Joerg
    replied
    UCON fan is biches. ​

Leave a comment:

• Ol skool
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Did man bun warrant anything?
    Both players are loved by their fans and hated by the opposing team fan.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    And, somebody dun screwed up and went and pissed off Dexter Dennis.

I don't know who did it. But I can think of 352 teams who think it was a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Was it my imagination or did he appear a bit misty-eyed a couple times?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Also, with all the bad takes in the last few pages AFTER securing the win, no way I'm reading this whole thread.

So, I'll just say, as one who has (and will) staunchly defended Burton and his FT shooting, he has got to make one of those at the end to put it away. No doubt about it.

I didn't mention it but I'm glad you did.

He wanted the ball in that situation and he hit some clutch shots throughout the game. But if you want the ball in that situation, you better effing find a way to make 1 out of 2 damn free throws.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Geez Danny...... "It's year 2 of a rebuild and you lose some tough games now and not get blown out".

Um, we're in year 2 of a COMPLETE rebuild Dan. We don't have 2 fourth year burger boys to rely on night in and night out, like you and your rebuild. You must suck balls. (banging my bald head with 3 fingers)

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    ETN played the most minutes. I wouldn't have guessed that

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Windiwu
    replied
    GGG

Wichita State Shockers men's basketball coach Gregg Marshall talks to the media after his team beat the UConn Huskies in double overtime on January 12, 2020.

oops, posted too late

Leave a comment:

Working...
X