Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoxilla
    replied
    Passed out on page 19 after hearing Letta bijchhe dojheet.
    What'd I miss?

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    Anyone giving Marshall **** for his handling of this game needs to STFU. This is what you encounter in the tournament and the more his players can figure it out now the better. This is fantastic experience.
    I'm giving him an 'F' for end game management.
    He has demonstrated stubbornness before and thought he was getting away from it. However, it undeniably returned to form today.

The lack of using TO's when his Freshman PG was totally rattled was inexcusable.

The lack of end game smarts at the end of regulation and no foul was abysmal.
    No foul with less than 10 seconds?
    Really?
    But...once wasn't enough.
    End of the 2nd OT and he decided to let them take another trey... which luckily bounced in and out.

Try defending that rationale in earnest and you may be a true black and yellow fan - and also need to put the crack pipe down.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
    I didn't watch the game but I know the court is on ice. Were the players sliding and risking injury at that place?
    yes

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by champions5 View Post
    I lost a year of my life during that game. It was probably worth it.
    Same here, unfortunately I don’t have many to lose.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

The Chiefs have started that for you! Ugh!
    Let's go Texans!!! ;)

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Think I’m gonna need a four hour nap now.
    The Chiefs have started that for you! Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Hey UCONN, sorry for keeping you down. Don't let the ****ing door hit you on the way out.

Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    Agree tv guys were homers. East coast guys

Leave a comment:

• Shox The Revenant
    replied
    I didn't watch the game but I know the court is on ice. Were the players sliding and risking injury at that place?

Leave a comment:

• WichitaStateGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    I bet the bone yard is blowing posts about the refs screwed them lol. Don’t feel bad for them though after we got screwed in the game against them in 2010 that put us in the NIT. Still hope UCONN Husky still comes to post around here from time to time though.
    Reply of the year in January?

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    I actually thought it was a well played grind it out type of game until the meltdown at the end. We were up 9 with minute -12 to go with the ball when Erick shot the quick 3. Then things went south real quick

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Hey UCONN, sorry for keeping you down. Don't let the ****ing door hit you on the way out.

Leave a comment:

• ripemupshocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
    They shoot 42 free throws compared to our 24. Geesh
    Over on The Boneyard, the majority of UConn fans believe they got hosed by the refs.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by bunck View Post

I'm kind of worried that we won't play zone against Temple even though zones are kiling them.
    we won't

Leave a comment:

• WichitaStateGuy
    replied
    This game will- without a doubt- pay massive dividends come late February and March. I'm okay with Marshall keeping Grant -- he's our guy these next 4 years, so get him some lumps early.

I'm not okay, however, with 3G's game handling. Note to all: Gregg Marshall is not beyond reproach. We are allowed to criticize all on this board, and Gregg should be the first in line today.

How do you not foul up three with under 10-seconds left? How do you not call a timeout to set up a play to win the game (TWICE)? Really questionable stuff, and the university has provided over 3 million reasons why we are allowed to critique Gregg Marshall, so please stop your Gregg Marshall virtue signaling.

Happy to see my beloved Shockers win. If UCONN plays like that (and if they get those whistles), they will beat dang near everyone in Storrs.

Go Shox

Leave a comment:

Working...
X