• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    BigCKU
    Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 78 months ago, User Post Count: 1,660
    • 14 hrs
    • 78 months

Wichita State fans are very Cyclone-like
    Great and passionate fans who travel everywhere for their teams?!

What a great comparison!!

The Assman

Comment

Watching Baylor v ku

KU fans are very Cyclone-like with their constant booing. Falls in line with the experiences I’ve had with their fans and how little bball knowledge they have.

Can you say clueless!

Comment

Go Baylor

Comment

The refs did the best they could, but Baylor was too much for them.

Baylor wins by 12 in Allen Fieldhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Yes, I saw some guy on twitter who claimed WSU as his hometown and #2 team but felt that Stevenson should tone down the “we can beat anybody” talk. I don’t think anybody needs me to tell them who his #1 favorite team was when I checked his recent tweets...
            I wonder if he is doing any tweeting today? The chickenhawks got their a$$ handed to them in AFH. With this loss I will not have to hear from any of those clowns for at least 2 weeks. After that they will be back out talking smack as usual. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              Watching Baylor v ku

KU fans are very Cyclone-like with their constant booing. Falls in line with the experiences I’ve had with their fans and how little bball knowledge they have.

Can you say clueless!
              you've got that right.

Comment

Illinois State has a funny thread on WSU right now. It is a 180 from the last couple years. Reality has finally sunk in for them, it's hilarious. They have fallen very far from "We're actually better than WSU" to "Now we will win the Missouri Valley" to "We'll never have a program like WSU, we've won 3 total games, all time, in the NCAA tournament."

Of course one guy is crediting Koch as the reason why WSU has been so successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                  Watching Baylor v ku

Can you say clueless!
                  That is exactly the same as my experiences with that clown fan base.

Comment

KU got punked in their ref-protected safe space.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
                      Illinois State has a funny thread on WSU right now. It is a 180 from the last couple years. Reality has finally sunk in for them, it's hilarious. They have fallen very far from "We're actually better than WSU" to "Now we will win the Missouri Valley" to "We'll never have a program like WSU, we've won 3 total games, all time, in the NCAA tournament."

Of course one guy is crediting Koch as the reason why WSU has been so successful.
                      And I bet the clown retire12 who started that thread is nowhere to be seen.

lol and they thought they were gonna dominate the Valley after we left with their 1 year NIT fluke season.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
                        Chuck has been a good supporter of WSU, for sure.

What some outside fan bases fail to realize though: If Chuck REALLY wanted to, he could make someone like T-Boone look like Oliver Twist.

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

What some outside fan bases fail to realize though: If Chuck REALLY wanted to, he could make someone like T-Boone look like Oliver Twist.
                          Very true, Chuck's contributions to WSU are nothing more than pocket change.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Not saying he hasn't. Their point was if a billionaire gave I'll St. the same support they would currently be where WSU is at.

Comment

Do people always qualify Oregon success by saying “Well, they have that Nike money?” No? Okay, then I don’t want to hear squat about Koch’s support.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X