X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought AM did fine.

Comment

Comment

I loved Big Meatguard! I loved his attitude and spirit. He was a good, not great, player -- yet has breakout potential even now. His personality is far bigger than his hulking frame, and in the end far more important. I'll miss ya Big Midt. Thanks for being a Shocker!

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          I loved Big Meatguard! I loved his attitude and spirit. He was a good, not great, player -- yet has breakout potential even now. His personality is far bigger than his hulking frame, and in the end far more important. I'll miss ya Big Midt. Thanks for being a Shocker!

X100

Comment

I don't blame the kid. His role would have been almost exclusively to guard other teams who had Big Men who don't move quickly but who block up the middle. He can probably do better for himself than that. This is an opportunity for Poor Bear to improve because he has talent, size, and some surprising quickness for a Big, but he does have some improving to do.

Comment

AM would thrive at UNI. Hope he finds a good landing spot.

Comment

Comment

Class to the end. I think this is one young man who Shocker fans would never boo if we play the team he ends up on. Hope he finds a really good landing spot were he can make a meaningful contribution on the floor was well as a teammate.

Comment

Often you learn best by doing. It will be interesting to see what he becomes if he's actually given a chance to play. AM, you are a class kid and were an asset to this team. Wish you the best.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Wish him the best. He needs a senior year somewhere that he can get minutes, so that he can get prepared for a pro career overseas, presuming that is his goal.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

AM understood his roll, never pouted and seemed totally coachable. TY for your hard work and efforts AM and it was obvious you were a fan favorite here and a class act from start to finish. God bless you always. You will always get an "A +" from me on your total efforts of understanding and exhibiting on and off the court what the word "team" means.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Good luck God Bear! I appreciate your effort for the last 3 years!

Comment

Best of luck to AM, we always wanted the best for the big guy. Great attitude and represented WSU the way you would want. Good Luck what ever you decide...

Comment

Love AM

Comment

Met AM a few months back during Christmas break when I was in town. He was easy to spot at the Warren Theater haha. Such a nice guy. Best of luck in the future wherever you may end up!

Comment

Working...
                                X