• Show
Clear All

• Wichita State (#23) vs Memphis (#21) Game Thread

Description: WICHITA STATE VS MEMPHIS
    When: JAN 9 (THU) 6:00 P.M
    Where: WICHITA, KAN. CHARLES KOCH ARENA
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM https://keyn.radio.com/
    TV: ESPN2

Starting this early today, as I won't be available around the usual time I start these.

Someone please bump this sucker an hour before game time? Thanks!!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Bump

Comment

Headed to pregame now, I would just like to preemptively say: announcers suck, the refs suck, .01 sucks, Lomax sucks, missing FT's sucks, in-game promotions suck . . . more to come.

Comment

Since we're being preemptive... OMG did you see that dunk from DD!?

Comment

Comment

What?!
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
              Headed to pregame now, I would just like to preemptively say: announcers suck, the refs suck, .01 sucks, Lomax sucks, missing FT's sucks, in-game promotions suck . . . more to come.
              I’m at work, so pregaming at my desk is frowned upon
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Lers go, Shockers. Memphis is owed an L by us.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Racing home in phoenix traffic with my four-year-old. Go Shox!

Comment

I'm sitting at work. Gonna pop it on my phone and put in the ol ear buds.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
                      Why are all the donor seats empty?; the wifi sucks; my nachos are cold and stale...

Comment

I stand by my statement and belief that the first 5-6 rows of the student section should be reserved for hotties and young Adonises sporting Shocker garb for the big televised games . It is a wonderful marketing opportunity. We may avoid having Jayhawk garb on the television screen.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

3 Minutes to tip and the lower bowl has too many empty seats. Edit: Filled in nicely. Go Shocks!
                          Last edited by DUShock; January 9, 2020, 06:00 PM.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            3 Minutes to tip and the lower bowl has too many empty seats.
                            Everyone just needs to stand longer to camoflauge it.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Ali vs Frazier #1 .... lets go!!
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X