• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offense sells tickets...

Comment

WSU opens as 8 point favorite over Ole Miss

Comment

Wichita State opened up as 8.0 favorites.

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Oddly enough, we don’t play our best ball on our home court according to Haslametrics (https://www.haslametrics.com/preview...id1=313&neut=0) and if we continue that trend, we just might lose this game. Don’t get me wrong, I believe we win this game but after my last prediction in which I was sure we would handle ECU without any trouble, I’m not about to predict a Shox blowout. This will be a close one that could go either way. If we hit our FTs, this should be a W for the good guys. The cupcake days are over for the season. Let’s do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            Oddly enough, we don’t play our best ball on our home court according to Haslametrics (https://www.haslametrics.com/preview...id1=313&neut=0) and if we continue that trend, we just might lose this game. Don’t get me wrong, I believe we win this game but after my last prediction in which I was sure we would handle ECU without any trouble, I’m not about to predict a Shox blowout. This will be a close one that could go either way. If we hit our FTs, this should be a W for the good guys. The cupcake days are over for the season. Let’s do this.
            Is it better to hit our FTs or have less turnovers??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Now now, leave KCShox alone.
              Pretty good, MKR, but I don't think Shocktocles is the same guy, even though he does sound like he has the sword of Shocktocles hanging over his head and scaring him out of his wits.

Good old KC Doomsayer would get wound up and might make WSU sound like the Washington Generals about to take on the Globetrotters, but at least he could spell words correctly.

Comment

This looks to be a good game, they’ve had some nice wins and a few headscathers. The Oklahoma state game was probably an aberration. This will be a good win if we pull it off, I think we’ll come out very focused. Be disappointed if we didn’t....

Comment

It’s good to get Dex as he is probably our best defensive players along with being a great rebounding guard.Shoots free throws real well and no doubt he will find his comfort zone sooner than later. Glad your back Dex

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                    I sure do wish they'd stop using the term sold out when there are still PLENTY of tickets available that will likely not be purchased on the secondary market. Leading to another "sold out" game with seats without butts in them.

https://www.vividseats.com/ncaab/wic...4-3199670.html
                    37 tickets for sale in rows 30 or higher. Tulsa had more empty seats in the first two rows behind the visitor's bench in their game.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                      I sure do wish they'd stop using the term sold out when there are still PLENTY of tickets available that will likely not be purchased on the secondary market. Leading to another "sold out" game with seats without butts in them.

https://www.vividseats.com/ncaab/wic...4-3199670.html

unfortunately the game is sold out by definition. the tickets on the secondary market have already been purchased, someone just now wishes to sell their seats for whatever reason. now, if you wish to complain about actual attendance that is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Man, I just don't understand the hard on some on here have about the ticket situation. Attendance is down across college BB mostly due to the plethora of other avenues to absorb the games. Not a big deal.
                        Did anyone watch SMU and South Florida play on new years day? Literally tens of fans in the arena. Less attended than the Indian State game that I watched this week.
                        Last edited by pogo; January 4, 2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

Did anyone watch SMU and South Florida play on new years day? Literally tens of fans in the arena. Less attended than the Indian State game that I watched this week.
                          Was that the Indian State vs George Armstrong Custer A&M matchup? I DVR'd that and want to know if it's worth a re-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Was that the Indian State vs George Armstrong Custer A&M matchup? I DVR'd that and want to know if it's worth a re-watch.
                            Probably not. I heard it was such a rout Custer will never play again.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

I think your right Rocky Mountain Shock , road games are hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

I guarantee you that was a poor scout.

Comment

Working...
                                X