No announcement yet.

Current AAC NET Rankings and Resumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously, as long as the Shox are representing that's all I care about, but the future loss of UCONN hurts this conference and I'm not sure, as a whole, AAC basketball is trending up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
      Obviously, as long as the Shox are representing that's all I care about, but the future loss of UCONN hurts this conference and I'm not sure, as a whole, AAC basketball is trending up.
      The bottom of our league is improving quite a bit. Losing Uconn is not a good thing but overall I like this conference and think it will be as good or better after they are gone. Uconn has a good history but has not been a top contender since we joined.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I'm surprised also.

WSU in KP dropped from 31 to 40
        WSU in RPI dropped from 20 to 24

but in Net it only dropped -1. I wonder what in the NET formula likes WSU.
        Any chance win streak is a weighting?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Any chance win streak is a weighting?
          Win streak is not a factor.

The NCAA has developed the NCAA Evaluation Tool (NET) a ranking system that will replace the RPI as the primary sorting tool used to evaluate teams.

Comment

When Erik stoke that pass at the end of the game and was all alone under the basket, I was like, THROW THAT MFER DOWN! He didn’t, and now our KenPom sucks!

I’d expect that out of a freshman, but not our team leader.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              When Erik stoke that pass at the end of the game and was all alone under the basket, I was like, THROW THAT MFER DOWN! He didn’t, and now our KenPom sucks!

The ref actually motioned for him to stop ... I'm not sure the ref has rights to do that .. but he did and Erik listened ...

Comment

You’re right! It’s a conspiracy, and they’re all in on it.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I saw that ….HCGM was giving him the stink eye saying "better not" At least that's what I interpreted

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

I saw that ….HCGM was giving him the stink eye saying "better not" At least that's what I interpreted
                    I saw the same thing from coach Marshall... I think he has a lot of respect for coach Dooley and there was no need for Eric to throw it down with a couple of seconds left on the clock. Our $3.5 mm coach is turning into a softie.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The ref actually motioned for him to stop ... I'm not sure the ref has rights to do that .. but he did and Erik listened ...
                      A couple in my party saw that as well. If so, that ref can GTFO.

Comment

Dooley is a fine coach.

That being said, Erik's play would have been unnecessary. Game was over. Win and move on.

Comment

I don't have any problem with not dunking it. I do have a major problem with a ref telling my player to not dunk it.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

The bottom of our league is improving quite a bit. Losing Uconn is not a good thing but overall I like this conference and think it will be as good or better after they are gone. Uconn has a good history but has not been a top contender since we joined.
                            UConn has been a nothing burger since the Calhoun players exited the program. They’ll gladly be the Big East’s little problem now.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I saw the same thing from coach Marshall... I think he has a lot of respect for coach Dooley and there was no need for Eric to throw it down with a couple of seconds left on the clock. Our $3.5 mm coach is turning into a softie.
                              The conspiracy goes to the highest levels!!! Koch brothers money is being used to lower our KenPom!!!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Oh my. If true...would a ref do that to a Kentucky, Duke or Carolina player??? I'm not sure I get that at all because I'm pretty sure 10,500 fans and a national TV audience wouldn't have mind seeing a slammy-whammy to end the game!!!
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X