Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Sherfield is a Shocker

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

STUD - too early to compare to FVV but at this point in their careers - I can't wait to see the finished product !

Comment

His stock is going up fast. He seems to improve every week. If he can continue to improve, he may become as valuable as Erik during post season of this year.
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

I'm buying all the GS stock I can find.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Grant’s only weakness is his turn overs and his three point shooting. Both are more than acceptable from a freshman, but I expect those numbers to improve.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Heard on the broadcast that Grant is the son of a Marine. Being an old leatherneck myself, I should have been able to spot a fellow devil-dog’s offspring by the meticulous fade, grown-a$$-man mustache, and monk-like discipline. Happy this warrior is shooting for us and not against us.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
              Heard on the broadcast that Grant is the son of a Marine. Being an old leatherneck myself, I should have been able to spot a fellow devil-dog’s offspring by the meticulous fade, grown-a$$-man mustache, and monk-like discipline. Happy this warrior is shooting for us and not against us.
              I'm pretty sure they were actually talking about Gordon there.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

From WSU Roster

Personal:
                Born Sept. 28, 2000… Son of Wallace and Jaketa Gordon… Father is a marine… Has an older sister, Khalysha… Plans to major in Sport Management.

Comment

Fail
                  Livin the dream

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Fail
                      Wellp Grant, if the NBA doesn't pan out, I know a few good men that will allow you to travel the world -- all expenses paid!

Comment

The Guv’na of the State of Wichita pardons no one!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            The #52 makes my eyes go...

After another glance, guess it's kinda cool...

Just as well make the '2' a mirror image of the '5'... if they're going to get that close, get creative and go all the way.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

I'm pretty sure they were actually talking about Gordon there.
                              Well. He still has a grown-a$$-man mustache!
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X