Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Concerned here. Coaches thought he might have a breakout performance. Not break on out of the program with an indefinite leave of absence.

Whatever it is, I hope he works it out, and quick.

Figures, every darnn year something happens to this team. The basketball gods simply don't want WSU to have nice things.

Comment

This is a shocker to me... no pun intended

Comment

I’m hopeful that everything is ok with Dexter but also thankful that we are good enough and deep enough to where we won’t miss a beat as a team without him.

Comment

Maybe Dexter broke out with chicken pox??

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
            Figures, every darnn year something happens to this team. The basketball gods simply don't want WSU to have nice things.
            10-1 dumbass

Comment

It appears we won't see him during the winter break. It's all going to boil down if he comes back to start the spring semester on the 26th it appears.

Comment

It appears we won't see him during the winter break. It's all going to boil down if he comes back to start the spring semester on the 26th it appears.
                I took Marshall's statement as 6 days from now after the team returns from Christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

I took Marshall's statement as 6 days from now after the team returns from Christmas break.
                  Yes this is what he said. The Rev is being an ignorant tool. There is always a possibility that this goes south but to respond with that kind of negativity this early is ignorant. He probably just needs a little extra time at home during the break to see the positives in life. I have a feeling that basketball wasn’t going anything like he envisioned and it began to weigh heavily on him.

Comment

I apologize if the 26th was wrong. I was listening to the radio show on my laptop, (the sound fidelity is probably not as good as an actual radio). So my bad.

Comment

I apologize if the 26th was wrong. I was listening to the radio show on my laptop, (the sound fidelity is probably not as good as an actual radio). So my bad.
                      Well Spring semester doesn’t begin until well after Jan. 1.

Comment

Positive sign

Comment

Comment

He could be taking a break for many reasons. However, 90% of the time these things are basketball related. I am guessing here:

This was supposed to be his year. He likely had All conference or higher type aspirations. Instead, he hit a slump. His playing time decreased and he eventually lost his starting spot. He might be doubting himself, the school and everything right now. If so, he was likely given Christmas break to think things over and make a decision. Marshall sent out a message of support and I have no doubt wants him back. I love the guy. He is my favorite player. Hopefully he gets his head cleared up and returns. The team is moving in the right direction and we are better with him.

Comment

This is a little bit bigger than the team at this point. Dexter obviously needs some help somewhere and with something. Getting that for him is the most important part.

Comment

Working...
                              X