• VCU Pregame Discussion

Description: WICHITA STATE VS VCU
    When: DEC 21 (SAT) 11:00 AM.
    Where: WICHITA, KAN. CHARLES KOCH ARENA
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM https://keyn.radio.com/
    TV: ESPN2

Found a working link for their board.
    https://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/...-basketball.4/
    Last edited by Kung Wu; December 15, 2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

VCU plays Missouri State tonight at 7:00 on ESPN3

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        VCU plays Missouri State tonight at 7:00 on ESPN3
        watching first half. Not that impressed.

Comment

VCU being out rebounded by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

watching first half. Not that impressed.
            Not able to watch, and you could be right, but lots of folks have been unimpressed with WSU the last 10 years as well. Winners win, and VCU wins a lot.

Comment

Forced 26 turnovers....16 steals. They're still getting after it, big time.

Need to counter their Havoc with a healthy midwestern dose of Play Angry.

Comment

I really like having a full week off after a week of finals (I am assuming all the guys finished up finals last week). A full week of practice free of worries about school work and finals where they can focus totally on basketball and VCU. VCU plays at Charleston on Wednesday.

I suppose their is an argument that too long of a lay off can be worse than playing. We'll find out Saturday.

Comment

I'm strongly leaning that this week off favors the Shockers. Two solid wins over the last two games with lots of emotion spent, so the week off gives everyone involved with the program an opportunity to calibrate to focus on VCU for an early (11:00 am) game. With VCU playing Wednesday night at Charleston, that will not give them much time to travel to Wichita and prepare for us.

Comment

VCU is playing Mo State, Charleston, and WSU this week? Why not add East Tennessee State and New Mexico State as well?
                    78-65

Comment

11:00am sucks, but it's gonna feel like 10:00am to VCU. That's getting into "set your alarm clock" territory for teenagers and early 20-somethings.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        11:00am sucks, .
                        it certainly does, but that's the price we pay for big-time TV

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I really like having a full week off after a week of finals (I am assuming all the guys finished up finals last week). A full week of practice free of worries about school work and finals where they can focus totally on basketball and VCU. VCU plays at Charleston on Wednesday.

I suppose their is an argument that too long of a lay off can be worse than playing. We'll find out Saturday.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            11:00am sucks, but it's gonna feel like 10:00am to VCU. That's getting into "set your alarm clock" territory for teenagers and early 20-somethings.
                            Confused...would be noon in VA

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post

Confused...would be noon in VA
                              Depends which way they fly to get here.

Comment

Working...
                              X