Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    It is hard to believe a grown person would be such a moron. Not to mention, cruel to her daughter.
    As a first responder that has dealt with GSW and similar MOI, I hope they grow the book at her. Nothing about that is cute or funny.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Lets see if I can summarize.

TP is now soiled. Some people think Marshall soiled the TP, some think his father, some think TP was soiled all the time. We know TP has been flushed by WSU. He resurfaced again at another WSU to be flushed a second time.

This soiling/flushing of the TP caused someone to email the AD. This person thinks that good customer service means getting a canned response. Other people think you ignore the TP emails unless you are still in the TP business.
      I'm going to say I think this TP business is pretty shitty. But I'm happy that the real turd in this story got flushed twice.

Remember what Amon Carter, Sr. said:
      "Flush twice, it's a long way to Dallas!

Comment

• If I'm having personal problems can I air them here on the Stevenson thread and get help?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
          If I'm having personal problems can I air them here on the Stevenson thread and get help?
          Doubtful

Comment

If I'm having personal problems can I air them here on the Stevenson thread and get help?
            The Bill Self contract talks are being kept the the “coaching changes” thread.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Probably not, but feel free to go ahead and dump em on stevenson. You'll feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The Bill Self contract talks are being kept the the “coaching changes” thread.
                I laughed!

Comment

• I don’t know how to do the poll feature and he’s not really worth 142 pages( many I gleefully admit to adding to) but I’m interested what his end result will be.... would it be:
                  go back to Washington
                  go lower level
                  SOMEHOW go higher
                  quit
                  other

i think he goes back when no one wants him

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    I don’t know how to do the poll feature and he’s not really worth 142 pages( many I gleefully admit to adding to) but I’m interested what his end result will be.... would it be:
                    go back to Washington
                    go lower level
                    SOMEHOW go higher
                    quit
                    other

No inside information here but I would guess that he was shown the door. When FOTP started in - I would say TP had been ask/told to leave

I would be surprised if he ends up D1 - not because of talent

Comment

• I think you are probably correct!

Comment

• A lower level D1 will take a chance on him.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Illinois State? Perfect for him

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            I don’t know how to do the poll feature and he’s not really worth 142 pages( many I gleefully admit to adding to) but I’m interested what his end result will be.... would it be:
                            go back to Washington
                            go lower level
                            SOMEHOW go higher
                            quit
                            other

No chance he goes back to UW. His dad is still talking badly about the coaching staff on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

No chance he goes back to UW. His dad is still talking badly about the coaching staff on Twitter.
                              What I wouldn't give for no team to bring him in and tell him they aren't dealing with his dads BS.

Comment

• Poison spreading again? Washington has 5 players in the transfer portal so far.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X