No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similiar situation to FOTP.... Noah Carter's dad supposedly called Jacobsen about his playing time and he was indeed the one who entered Noah into the transfer portal. Once Noah realized what happened, he withdrew his name. Good for you kid.

Comment

• TP tweeted today that “no one said it would be easy.” Also a video of him dribbling through his legs. Notably, no video of him practicing passing to an open teammate.

Comment

• Dribbling THROUGH his legs.....I initially read that as dribbling DOWN his legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          TP tweeted today that “no one said it would be easy.” Also a video of him dribbling through his legs. Notably, no video of him practicing passing to an open teammate.
          He also practiced social distancing on defense even before CoVid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
            TP tweeted today that “no one said it would be easy.” Also a video of him dribbling through his legs. Notably, no video of him practicing passing to an open teammate.
            Is he wearing a layered coat and fur hood in 70 degree weather in the video?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'd ask 1976 what he's going on and on about but if you really think about it, it's pretty obvious: he's a troll that's found a schtick to latch onto, like a parasite living off the scraps that fall at the Stevenson's tableside.

Don't feed the troll and he disappears.

Comment

• Frankly, I keep reading because I want to know who is next to take a chance!

Comment

• April fools has come and gone and not a single person cooked up a fake tweet from ******* about TP returning to WSU. I’m disappointed, Shockernet.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    April fools has come and gone and not a single person cooked up a fake tweet from ******* about TP returning to WSU. I’m disappointed, Shockernet.
                    April Fools jokes work better if they're actually somewhat believable.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• HCIB is a man of vision

IMG_4151.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        HCIB is a man of vision

IMG_4151.JPG
                        Well done.

Comment

• Speaking if April Fool's jokes. Did you here the one from Wichita involving a 58 year old woman who will not be a candidate for the Mensa Society. She called her daughter yesterday morning, told her daughter she had been shot then hung up. The daughter freaked out and called 911 out of concern for her mother. Multiple police officers, firefighters and EMS showed up at the Mother's house but no one came to the door. So they broke the door down and searched the house but found no one. They found Mom at her workplace in Derby. Charges will be presented to the DA's office. Mom is up for the annual "The Jokes On Me" award,

https://www.kwch.com/2021/04/01/wich...hed-been-shot/
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 2, 2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Speaking if April Fool's jokes. Did you here the one from Wichita involving a 58 year old woman who will not be a candidate for the Mensa Society. She called her daughter yesterday morning, told her daughter she had been shot then hung up. The daughter freaked out and called 911 out of concern for her mother. Multiple police officers, firefighters and EMS showed up at the Mother's house but no one came to the door. So they broke the door down and searched the house but found no one. The found Mom at her workplace in Derby. Charges will be presented to the DA's office. Mom is up for the annual "The Jokes On Me" award,

https://www.kwch.com/2021/04/01/wich...hed-been-shot/
                            Wow. Just, wow.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• She won't be missed by NASA

Comment

• It is hard to believe a grown person would be such a moron. Not to mention, cruel to her daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X