Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    What a joke. The coach was clearly telling him to run the play and move to find the open man, presumably Green.
    And Green got open to at least receive the pass which was probably the minimum the coach wanted to have happened.

Comment

• I'm honestly trying to stay away from this train wreck and frankly, as a Shocker fan, a little embarrassed that this thread continues, but on the highlights, towards the end before the missed 3, is TP bitching from the bench about not calling a timeout in a timely manner? He approaches one of the assistants, appears to make the "timeout" signal then extends his arms in apparent disgust....or am I just wanting to see that?

Curious what others think, and if he had done that here, do you suspect he'd still be in "the chair"?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I'm honestly trying to stay away from this train wreck and frankly, as a Shocker fan, a little embarrassed that this thread continues, but on the highlights, towards the end before the missed 3, is TP bitching from the bench about not calling a timeout in a timely manner? He approaches one of the assistants, appears to make the "timeout" signal then extends his arms in apparent disgust....or am I just wanting to see that?

Curious what others think, and if he had done that here, do you suspect he'd still be in "the chair"?
        I think you are spot on Doc. No doubt about him wanting a timeout (and getting it from the staff). Gets inserted into the lineup and promptly ignores passing to Green and goes for "hero ball".

Add: Yes, still in the chair.

Comment

I'm honestly trying to stay away from this train wreck and frankly, as a Shocker fan, a little embarrassed that this thread continues, but on the highlights, towards the end before the missed 3, is TP bitching from the bench about not calling a timeout in a timely manner? He approaches one of the assistants, appears to make the "timeout" signal then extends his arms in apparent disgust....or am I just wanting to see that?

Nailed it.

Comment

You are correct. Had that happened here, I suspect he would have transferred to the morgue immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Weird how his teams keep needing team meetings.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Maybe his problem is playing for teams that begin with W

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  Maybe his problem is playing for teams that begin with W
                  Erik has trouble handling Ws, eh?

I guess that’s why his team has so many Ls.
                  The Assman

Comment

I'm honestly trying to stay away from this train wreck and frankly, as a Shocker fan, a little embarrassed that this thread continues
                    I’d agree, but in the case of someone who tried to set fire to the program on the way out, the sweet tasty nectar dripping from the karma of watching his career crash and burn instead is too delicious and delectable not to enjoy.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLaJG43hv8

Washington-UCLA highlights on YT.
                      I don't know if anyone noticed it or not, but after that first basket by UW, the UCLA player barely got out of bounds before throwing the ball in. If this was football, I think the other coach might have challenged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I’d agree, but in the case of someone who tried to set fire to the program on the way out, the sweet tasty nectar dripping from the karma of watching his career crash and burn instead is too delicious and delectable not to enjoy.
                        This.... I hate it/ love it at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Sorry, but can't help but laugh.

I feel like I’ve seen this play out.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

And by extension, subtraction by addition.
                            Too bad marshall didn't send him Houston's way

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              Maybe his problem is playing for teams that begin with W
                              No, it's more about playing at schools with a "U" in the name.

Comment

• Two and a half minutes in and TP is 0 for 3 from 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X