No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield thought he was going to be the PG from day one.

I guess that was the interpretation he got from fHCGM when he was recruiting him.
    The Assman

Comment

• I also believe that he was tight with ES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Something must have made Sherfield want to leave. With Burton gone, PT would not have been an issue. Must have been something else. Stevenson gone. Still must have been something else. Once he saw who all was in the portal, he could easily have stayed at WSU if PT or other players were the issue.
        Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Sheffield thought he was going to be the PG from day one.

I guess that was the interpretation he got from fHCGM when he was recruiting him.
        Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        I also believe that he was tight with ES.
        All could be factors, but he wanted to play for Alford to begin with. Alford got a new gig and it probably took very little for GS to transfer. So, if everything wasn't perfect, he gone.

Let's assume all was cool between GS and fHCGM. Upon Marshall resigning (pushed out), he may have left for Alford anyway. He fell into our lap and he fell out of our lap.

Comment

• Wow. Clicked on the thread. For some reason it took me to page one. Let's just say, those early posts didn't age well....
          Then again, this has become one of the funnier threads on the site.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• By the way, I started calling my eldest son, whom is somewhat of a prima Donna, "The Proccess" He doesn't understand why.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Bologna and hot dogs are both created through "The Process". Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                By the way, I started calling my eldest son, whom is somewhat of a prima Donna, "The Proccess" He doesn't understand why.
                Enlightenment is good for the soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Something must have made Sherfield want to leave. With Burton gone, PT would not have been an issue. Must have been something else. Stevenson gone. Still must have been something else. Once he saw who all was in the portal, he could easily have stayed at WSU if PT or other players were the issue.
                  They went on the portal almost exactly the same day. Most everyone on here didn’t like Sherfield’s attitude and body language when he was here. Why the change and now thinking how great he was?

Comment

• Other than possibly AM, I wish all of them luck on their next team. I LOVE OUR UPGRADE! AM was one of my favorites and wish he could have completed his college career in front of Shocker fans.

Comment

Wow. Clicked on the thread. For some reason it took me to page one. Let's just say, those early posts didn't age well....
                      Did you read through all 100+ pages again? Award winning effort I'd call it for anyone who could reread through all of that.

But yeah, once you get past the initial subject and on to the latter pages of this thread and it goes completely off topic, it gets pretty good.

I mean in here, ANYTHING goes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        I cannot believe someone on this site actually predicted this team to win 25 games and compete for the conference crown. I’m not sure there’s ever been a worse prediction on the internet. One for the ages.
                        You are right but Casey Crawford’s rapid ascent to the NBA gets some honors as well.
                        Last edited by shoxlax; January 8, 2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Wow. Clicked on the thread. For some reason it took me to page one. Let's just say, those early posts didn't age well....
                          Holy hell. Yeah, those posts are interesting. I appreciated some of his stuff but learning the behind the scenes stuff was illuminating.

Also, any other evidence you need of Marshall being an great coach?
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                            Breaking...the Washington Generals are the latest team to show interest in Stevenson.

(thats a joke, folks).
                            Taken from March 17th.

Damn prophetic! Anyone know how many games the Generals won?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Did you read through all 100+ pages again? Award winning effort I'd call it for anyone who could reread through all of that.
                              No. Just wanted to see what funny stuff was posted. Clicked and started reading. Didn't get through the first sentence before I knew something had gone awry. I don't think I read to page 3. If I were to try and read it all, I'd have to set aside a few days, forget any strategies and just trust in the process.

Comment

No. Just wanted to see what funny stuff was posted. Clicked and started reading. Didn't get through the first sentence before I knew something had gone awry. I don't think I read to page 3. If I were to try and read it all, I'd have to set aside a few days, forget any strategies and just trust in the process.
                                If there is ANYTHING we trust in, itsTHE PROCESS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X