Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockrah View Post

It's all part of my evil plan to RULE THE WORLD!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Question For the Board: If the NCAA passes the 1st time transfer rules as proposed and those apply to any athlete transferring after the 2019-20 season on of the criteria is that they have to receive a transfer release from their previous school.

If that criteria survives should WSU grant Erik Stevenson a release in light of what his Dad has been up to during the season and what Erik and perhaps his Dad have been up to vis a vis Wichita State recruits.

I lean towards take the high road and give him a release but he and his Dad are not making that an easy decision.

Comment

• The Stevenson family just have to blame others for all their problems. Not sure if others remember this, but Craig once said on Facebook that Erik would be an early entrant in the NBA draft. They all think he’s the next Steph Curry or something and 3G was getting in the way of his NBA destiny. Once his college career is done (if he even makes it 3 years at UW), he can spend the rest of his life talking about his college coaches cockblocking his NBA career.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            The Stevenson family just have to blame others for all their problems. Not sure if others remember this, but Craig once said on Facebook that Erik would be an early entrant in the NBA draft. They all think he’s the next Steph Curry or something and 3G was getting in the way of his NBA destiny. Once his college career is done (if he even makes it 3 years at UW), he can spend the rest of his life talking about his college coaches cockblocking his NBA career.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Question For the Board: If the NCAA passes the 1st time transfer rules as proposed and those apply to any athlete transferring after the 2019-20 season on of the criteria is that they have to receive a transfer release from their previous school.

If that criteria survives should WSU grant Erik Stevenson a release in light of what his Dad has been up to during the season and what Erik and perhaps his Dad have been up to vis a vis Wichita State recruits.

I lean towards take the high road and give him a release but he and his Dad are not making that an easy decision.
              I wouldn’t but I used to stick up for Eric during the year, willing to overlook some shortcomings and have moved to seeing his selfishness/bad attitude, and being glad he’s gone now.

Comment

Question For the Board: If the NCAA passes the 1st time transfer rules as proposed and those apply to any athlete transferring after the 2019-20 season on of the criteria is that they have to receive a transfer release from their previous school.

No one outside of WSU fans know or care about what Stevenson and his dad has done. The national story right now, right or wrong, is that Marshall is a jerk even though there are 17000 examples of why that's not true. WSU blocking any transfer, especially one that will have no problem screaming victim from the rooftops would be a horrible idea.

The quicker ES starts playing and causing problems for his new team, the quicker the narrative changes

You can't take vengeance on these "helpless kids"

Comment

• Victimhood is not a way to go through life. Worse than being fat, drunk and stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    Victimhood is not a way to go through life. Worse than being fat, drunk and stupid.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Victimhood is not a way to go through life. Worse than being fat, drunk and stupid.
                      I dunno. Bert Kreischer seems to have a good time.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Nah it's obviously the coaches fault. They created this virus in order to get the tournament cancelled so that Erik couldn't play in it. Gotta hold him back at all costs!!!

Edit:. Quote didn't work but that's in response to eriks dad's twitter comment about the virus

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          I think I'm ready to advance my "social distancing" for awhile. I haven't used the Ignore Button for many years (I assume it's still available). I encourage others to do the same or, at the least, not respond to the face coughing by a certain virus that has infested here. Note: This is totally voluntary. I'll leave the mandatory stuff to the mods.
                          Agreed. We used to run a tighter ship back in the day. 76 is a troll. Mods aren't doing anything about it at this point. He has yet to make a positive contribution to the board.

Comment

• How do you use the ignore button for a poster and where is it. I will zap 76 now.

Comment

I said I wasn't going to post in Erik's thread again, but unfortunately this came up on Erik's thread so even though it's not related to him ------- If you take 76 out of the mix on this board what do you have for entertainment. His comments are so outlandish they make for good fodder for the rest of SN. What else do we have in order to keep our minds off what is outside our door. Leave him here. I get at least one good laugh a day from him. It's needed.

Comment

• What is his dads name? I gotta find this Facebook and read these comments lol

Comment

Working...
                                X