Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Off topic, did you see my PM from a couple weeks ago? Curious about your thoughts on a certain subject.

i always appreciate your insight.
    Wu16,
    Check your PM.

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Could you two get a room?

Comment

• Glad to see Eric and pa gone. Didn’t like Eric’s Buzz Lightyear hairstyle either

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          Could you two get a room?
          Don't think I'll take the ban for this....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
            Glad to see Eric and pa gone. Didn’t like Eric’s Buzz Lightyear hairstyle either
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I've mentioned several times before on Shockernet, but the way Stevenson was hacking players on break-away lay-ups was uncalled for. He did it several games in a row. It sure fired up Temple after he hacked one of their guys, and then was stupid enough to give the guy a hand up, which was abruptly interrupted by another Temple player, as well it should have been. That cheap move definitely fired up the kids from Phillly.

It felt really uncomfortable knowing WSU had such a stupid player on their team. Enjoy Huskies...

sorry WstateU I couldn't resist

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Can't believe that most of you still think the Stevensons' were the problem, Get your heads out of your collective rear ends.
                I missed this the first go-round....who do YOU see as the problem...Marshall?

Comment

• It was Marshall's fault.

Everyone was pi$$ed he wasn't giving Midtgaard the minutes he DESERVED!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

sorry WstateU I couldn't resist
                    Yes, he did it in the UConn game too. Made me cringe then also, but not as much as when he hacked a breakaway lay-up by an Ole Miss player. You catch my drift...

We don't want any Shockers who fire up the other squad as much as this guy did. His reputation preceded him, and thus the Shocks... He seemed to lack the needed basketball IQ to play for GGG.

Comment

• It is time to let this thread end. Erik and papa are gone into the twilight and should be gone and FORGOTTEN. THIS PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS HAVE MOVED TO THE FAR NORTHWEST now a problem for someone else.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          It was Marshall's fault.

Everyone was pi$$ed he wasn't giving Midtgaard the minutes he DESERVED!
                          Well, YEAH!!!!! We ALL KNEW THAT!!!:)

Comment

• I take is WstateU's "The End" wasn't the end.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

• Just heard from a good source that ES is calling ALL of the current signees and current players to convince them to leave. What a total douche bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X