Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Who is this Erik you speak of?
    A martyr who had to take everything down, for it to be rebuilt stronger.

A true Shocker through-and-through!
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Who is this Erik you speak of?
      Leavin', son.
      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted anywhere or not but MyBookie is running NBA2K20 CPU games streamed on Twitch that you can bet on. I thought the end of our game was surprisingly realistic.

https://clips.twitch.tv/NimbleBitterWrenKappaClaus
        This made it to The Shocker Faithful FB page - with a lot of "ha-ha" emojis. Here's one of the comments

I won money on it because the Shockers covered... Stevenson put up shots like that all game and the announcers got a kick out of my comment on the live chat... “Daddy is sitting in the stands yelling “keep shooting!”
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

This made it to The Shocker Faithful FB page - with a lot of "ha-ha" emojis. Here's one of the comments
          The end of that game still cracks me up. I could be the color man on that broadcast because I have yelling those exact words more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That's easily grounds for dismissal over there

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

That's easily grounds for dismissal over there
              Patty does not run shocker faithful. They are only faithful to players on the team. If someone leaves WSU and runs their mouth on the way out....

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Not sure if this has been posted anywhere or not but MyBookie is running NBA2K20 CPU games streamed on Twitch that you can bet on. I thought the end of our game was surprisingly realistic.

https://clips.twitch.tv/NimbleBitterWrenKappaClaus
                ROFL

Could have been worse, could have been GS just dribbling round and not even getting a shot off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

ROFL

Could have been worse, could have been GS just dribbling round and not even getting a shot off.
                  Nobody said this was real life.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The guy who took the shot was #12, so it's obviously a fictional player.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• We got four Lions commits this weekend and I still gotta see this cats thread trending... Come on guys lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          Can't believe that most of you still think the Stevensons' were the problem, Get your heads out of your collective rear ends.
                          Wow...
                          I think we've finally figured out who you are... Mrs Stevenson (or related to C Grill). :-)
                          If you really are a Shocker fan/supporter just know this - ES and his Daddy Dog caused more stress, drama, histrionics and general bullshit than any player I can remember.
                          Keep in mind, I am going way past the John Smith/Boo Craft bullshit and beyond.

Those two caused more turbulence/bullshit/dissension while here than 10 malcontents (and continue to attempt even more to this day).
                          I was a big ES supporter his first year - until I found out what was really going on. He is his Daddy's boy, straight out of his nut sack.

He is in rare company with yours truly - the first transfer who left I could care less if he does well or not. I'm just glad he is gone and packed up his cancer with him.

That is all.

Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

A martyr who had to take everything down, for it to be rebuilt stronger.

A true Shocker through-and-through!
                            And I for one am most happy he is THROUGH!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Wow...
                              I think we've finally figured out who you are... Mrs Stevenson (or related to C Grill). :-)
                              If you really are a Shocker fan/supporter just know this - ES and his Daddy Dog caused more stress, drama, histrionics and general bullshit than any player I can remember.

Those two caused more turbulence/bullshit/dissension while here than 10 malcontents (and continue to attempt even more to this day).
                              I was a big ES supporter his first year - until I found out what was really going on. He is his Daddy's boy, straight out of his nut sack.

He is in rare company with yours truly - the first transfer who left I could care less if he does well or not. I'm just glad he is gone and packed up his cancer with him.

That is all.
                              Off topic, did you see my PM from a couple weeks ago? Curious about your thoughts on a certain subject.

i always appreciate your insight.
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Wow...

That is all.
                                I've mentioned several times before on Shockernet, but the way Stevenson was hacking players on break-away lay-ups was uncalled for. He did it several games in a row. It sure fired up Temple after he hacked one of their guys, and then was stupid enough to give the guy a hand up, which was abruptly interrupted by another Temple player, as well it should have been. That cheap move definitely fired up the kids from Phillly.

It felt really uncomfortable knowing WSU had such a stupid player on their team. Enjoy Huskies...

Comment

Working...
                                X