Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he's happy. And I hope he plays like ****

Comment

• I heard form a VERY GOOD source that a PAC 12 coach called folks in Wichita about the possible transfers from WSU and already knew about the ES problems. Sorry to hear that in a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        I heard form a VERY GOOD source that a PAC 12 coach called folks in Wichita about the possible transfers from WSU and already knew about the ES problems. Sorry to hear that in a way.
        Gee, I wonder who made the call to those coaches? Daddy Stevenson?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I believe it's good for the Shox that he's close to home. A complete win/win.
          I've never seen an old man so hell bent on pushing an agenda against a 20-year-old in my life.

Comment

• I just knew he would sign with the Washington Generals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post
              Takeaways:

1. I predict internet scholars will look back on the coronavirus and wonder how many it killed with useless internet content.

2. I deserve some type of award for being born in the 70s and figuring out how to do this table on the first try.

3. I started looking at career stats to try and find someone that had started half or more of the games in a season for Marshall that was a worse statistical shooter than ES and I couldn't find one so I kept going. Stats are career, WSU only. I don't care about apples to apples sophomore whatever, so don't bother pointing it out. I even threw big men on there if they actually took real 3s in games.

4. Erik really truly was the worst 3 point shooting frequent starter that we've seen in the Marshall era...

5. ... with the exception of AJ Hawkins. Dead heat with Stutz and Durley though...

6. ... which is not the peer group you want as a shooting guard in the AAC. Not to mention Shard, Rauno, Z Brown, and Machine Gun Willis all being significantly more reliable from 3 than you are.

7. Erik also has the worst effective FG%, tied with Samajae and AJ Hawkins (neither of whom, I believe, were ever recruited by Arizona, Texas, Gonzaga, or Creighton)

8. Graham Hatch! 38 percent from 3 in his career, but 100% from distance in the Gah-den with a championship banner on the line.

9. I had to double check Darius Carter, but he actually did hit 4 of 7.

10. Got dam Rags could play. Just seeing these numbers made me remember the Davidson game.

Bottom line - maybe ES would have improved, maybe he wouldn't have. But I doubt his shot selection would have, and I hated watching it.

Good luck to the young man elsewhere - it's going to be really unfortunate if his only problem was the same as Ricky Vaughn and he torches the NCAAs next year in those glasses.

2FG% 3FG% All FG% eFG%
              Stevenson 45 29 35 44
              Etienne 35 39 38 51
              Burton 44 34 42 46
              Dennis 38 37 37 48
              Wade 49 32 43 49
              Echenique 54 31 52 53
              McDuffie 49 34 43 50
              Haynes-Jones 41 32 37 44
              Shamet 56 44 49 61
              Frankamp 48 39 43 55
              Willis 54 38 52 54
              Reaves 45 45 45 60
              Z Brown 56 33 43 53
              Kelly 49 32 47 49
              Morris 56 36 55 56
              Nurger 57 32 50 55
              Daishon Smith 45 38 41 53
              Baker 51 37 43 53
              Van Vleet 45 39 43 49
              Wessel 53 30 37 48
              Early 56 35 47 54
              Cotton 50 34 44 50
              Carter 52 57 52 53
              Armstead 44 35 40 48
              D Williams 52 32 43 50
              Ragland 60 42 52 61
              Stutz 55 29 52 53
              Murry 45 31 41 46
              Kyles 49 36 42 52
              B Smith 56 39 46 57
              Durley 54 29 48 52
              Hatch 49 38 42 54
              Hannah 51 41 45 57
              Hawkins 47 22 43 44
              Cousinard 52 35 46 52
              Breuer 48 36 41 51
              Mekel 45 31 38 45
              Bump just in case we’ve forgotten what we’re losing here. Good luck to the young man elsewhere.

Comment

• Honest to God, starting to feel bad for ES. Imagine hearing everyone talk constant $hit on your dad. Makes me appreciate my father even more.

Comment

• Good luck to him. He played 2 years for us and it just didn’t work for him. I don’t get the hate. Time to move on for him and us.

Comment

• Just had this in my news feed.....

Pardon my editing......

"They'll see a well-polished, all-around game. A guy who can make plays for (his teammates and[) himself. Will shoot until I knock down the open one. Will be a smart, tough, hard-nosed defender, and a w(h)inner. That's my whole thing, is a w(h)inner."

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                      Honest to God, starting to feel bad for ES. Imagine hearing everyone talk constant $hit on your dad. Makes me appreciate my father even more.
                      He's an adult .. while we obviously don't know what has been said between them but if my dad was doing the stuff his dad is doing, I'd be confronting him telling him to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Gee, I wonder who made the call to those coaches? Daddy Stevenson?
                        No, I mean that this particular PAC12 coach knew that he didn't want ES because of ES problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                          Honest to God, starting to feel bad for ES. Imagine hearing everyone talk constant $hit on your dad. Makes me appreciate my father even more.
                          Maybe he has. From what I has been relayed to me by others the dad seems totally unable to control himself.

Not content to just respond on social media (which is already kind of weird) I hear he sometimes even sends PMs to people who write something he perceives as negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Maybe he has. From what I has been relayed to me by others the dad seems totally unable to control himself.

Not content to just respond on social media (which is already kind of weird) I hear he sometimes even sends PMs to people who write something he perceives as negative.
                            Check out his Facebook page and you can get a better picture of who he is. Filled with fake news stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Check out his Facebook page and you can get a better picture of who he is. Filled with fake news stories.
                              Complete whack job loose cannon. ES doesn't seem far behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                                I heard form a VERY GOOD source that a PAC 12 coach called folks in Wichita about the possible transfers from WSU and already knew about the ES problems. Sorry to hear that in a way.
                                Hmmm, so are you saying Dana and GM have worked things out?

Comment

Working...
                                X