Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wise coach told me:

"I rarely have problems with parents. I tell the young men day one, 'if you have a problem with playing time or the way I am coaching the team my door is always open. Come talk to me. But if your parents come talk to me, send me emails, etc. I can 110% guarantee you that you will not see any playing time whatsoever.'"
    Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 15, 2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• In life there are those who see adversity as a way to grow and get better, and there are those who see it as an excuse to run away.

Comment

• Imagine being a coach and reaching out to a grown a## man ( otherwise known as a player) then learning that the player announced it all over Twitter in some childish attempt to tell his old coaching staff, "see, you are stupid." lol

growup.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
          Imagine being a coach and reaching out to a grown a## man ( otherwise known as a player) then learning that the player announced it all over Twitter in some childish attempt to tell his old coaching staff, "see, you are stupid." lol

growup.jpg
          Rent free

Comment

• Old man is arguing with fans on FB as I type. Unbelievable. Just go the fuq away.

Comment

• I have to look at the train wreck. Where do I find this stimulating dialogue?

Comment

• Found it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186460938675629/

Apparently the staff disrespected ES.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  Found it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186460938675629/

Apparently the staff disrespected ES.
                  Calling out the Seniors and Coaching Staff though, that's as classy as it gets!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Calling out the Seniors and Coaching Staff though, that's as classy as it gets!
                    Seniors? Last years seniors? Surely, not Jamie?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Erik's dad is something else. At least LaVar Ball had a shoe to promote.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        Erik's dad is something else. At least LaVar Ball had a shoe to promote.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Old man is arguing with fans on FB as I type. Unbelievable. Just go the fuq away.
                          I’m not going to bash ES but his dad needs to let it go and move on. I can’t see how that isn’t embarrassing to his son. There were frustration with the coaching staff, no need to keep beating that dead horse...

Comment

• Can someone show or copy his father’s post? Can’t view unless you’re in the group, and I’m not

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              I have to look at the train wreck. Where do I find this stimulating dialogue?
                              train-wreck[2].jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                                Can someone show or copy his father’s post? Can’t view unless you’re in the group, and I’m not
                                I'm in the same boat... and I don't want to be in that group.

Comment

Working...
                                X