Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I know Taylor’s article was posted somewhere... for some reason I can’t seem to find it...

Dexter’s quote is hilarious...

“He’s got that swagger, it’s fun to watch and it’s fun to be apart of,” Dennis said. “We laugh about it all the time. He’s kind of an a-hole or whatever you want to call it. But it’s funny to watch.”

Here’s what his WSU teammates say only Erik Stevenson can provide the Shockers

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...241026691.html

I’m sure there are times when a teammate would like to ‘KO’ Erik, but I’ll bet they’d want him in their fox hole.
    Think what we may about Haith, but I loved his comment about the "11 seconds left" incident: "We got our butts kicked and there's no time to do something silly like that", Tulsa coach Frank Haith said. "There was a loose ball and their kid went to the floor. We didn't go to the floor. There's no time to be tough afterwards. I was a little disappointed in our actions in that situation and it will be dealt with."

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Mine where the gold is! :)
      Skim where the turds float, same diff!

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        I know Taylor’s article was posted somewhere... for some reason I can’t seem to find it...

Dexter’s quote is hilarious...

“He’s got that swagger, it’s fun to watch and it’s fun to be apart of,” Dennis said. “We laugh about it all the time. He’s kind of an a-hole or whatever you want to call it. But it’s funny to watch.”

Here’s what his WSU teammates say only Erik Stevenson can provide the Shockers

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...241026691.html

I’m sure there are times when a teammate would like to ‘KO’ Erik, but I’ll bet they’d want him in their fox hole.
        That is the most encouraging thing I've run into involving team chemistry. If players can laugh without offending, can call each others a-holes, probably mean it from time to time, and deal with it, that's a sign of maturity and understanding developing.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That is the most encouraging thing I've run into involving team chemistry. If players can laugh without offending, can call each others a-holes, probably mean it from time to time, and deal with it, that's a sign of maturity and understanding developing.
          Agree 100%... loved reading that article and I thought it explained a lot about our success and recent struggles. I think Erik's the kind of teammate that would have your back in a difficult situation. I was selling my ES stock, but might need to reconsider.

Nothing like teamwork...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 2020-03-13_16-55-18.jpg

Well I tried to tell certain asshat members there was an issue and then labeled as having an agenda against the program.

Hell I don't even blame the kid for a poor attitude as he's been influenced his whole life.

Comment

• Well, well, well. Look who is coming back to chime in as WSU is going through turmoil.
              The Assman

Comment

• Looks like Coach Marshall agreed with my assessment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Looks like Coach Marshall agreed with my assessment.
                  JIC, that wasn't directed at you, but Shocker Nation's former favorite son.
                  The Assman

Comment

• After reading Tayor's interview with ES, and how quickly he was willing to throw mud at the coaching staff, it's for the best that he goes elsewhere and tries to find happiness.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Lol, one mistake and you're out rule? I saw several games with multiple mistakes by our boy Erik and he wasn’t pulled.

Best of luck to him!
                      Last edited by pie n eye; March 13, 2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• )]Taylor Eldridge[/)]Here's a list of early suitors for Erik Stevenson.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]Talked with Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson this evening, he told @Stockrisers: Seton Hall, Xavier, Arkansas, Washington, Oregon State, Gonzaga, Texas, USC, Creighton, Utah, and many others have reached out.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Bye

Comment

• Lol...self proclaimed leader

I admit I have never felt so adversely about a player in program history

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              Lol, one mistake and your out rule? I saw several games with multiple mistakes by our boy Erik and he wasn’t pulled.

Best of luck to him!
                              He had a knack for making a cluster of mistakes on consecutive possessions. So it's pretty disengenuous for him to make that claim.

Comment

• You heard him though. He had already made one mistake. Since he was coming out anyway, the other mistakes didn't matter!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X