2020 Summer Trip to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Summer Trip to Europe

On his show, Coach mentioned that the contract had been signed to take the team to Europe before next season. There are travel packages which would allow fans to travel/shadow the team (same hotels, etc.). Has anyone heard of the cost of this option?

not sure of the cost, but email dom to get more info.

dokon@goshockers.com

Comment

they started a facebook page and have some basic materials ready. Costs and all the details not ironed out yet. Dates are Aug 3-12

Comment

If you wait until the day after Christmas, they will have a special where you only pay 20% more than the standard package price!
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            they started a facebook page and have some basic materials ready. Costs and all the details not ironed out yet. Dates are Aug 3-12
            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              If you wait until the day after Christmas, they will have a special where you only pay 20% more than the standard package price!
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I have a feeling that if you have to ask how much its costs, you can't afford it.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  I have a feeling that if you have to ask how much its costs, you can't afford it.
                  Does that go for arena concessions too?

Comment

i was gonna say something like this, but i've been critical enough of the athletic department and ticket office.

Comment

I don’t know how to link Facebook but it’s under Shocker Faithful European Tour

edit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2480...076/?ref=share

Comment

LOL
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                        X