Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Looking great all-around so far!

Comment

7 of 9 the guys who have played for the Shocks have scored. Only Dex and Erik have not. 8 assists on 12 baskets.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        I imagine the rest of November will be fairly easy. Ready for the Oklahomas and VCU stretch.
        South Carolina and West Virginia have some words...

Comment

I have watched Midtgaard for 3 years and I still don't know what he is good at.

Comment

defense looks real solid, moving really good

Comment

Dex playing some 4 tonight.

Comment

Stevenson really dialed in tonight. Doing a little of everything
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Stevenson really dialed in tonight. Doing a little of everything
                  Agreed. Playing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    I imagine the rest of November will be fairly easy. Ready for the Oklahomas and VCU stretch.
                    South Carolina and (hopefully) WVU/UNI?

Comment

Schedule will definitely get harder, like the way we scheduled though with such a young team. Build some confidence and get use to each other... I think by mid- December we will be pretty solid

Comment

Our defense will keep us in most games this year. I’ll go on record betting that we will be a top-20 KenPom defense by EOY.

Comment

Kind of hit a lull here. Need to close the half strong.

Comment

Inside game went silent with Mitgaard. Hopefully Udeze will revive it going into the half
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Udeze really playing good, using his body and moving really good and finishing at the basket

Comment

Don’t think coach was too happy with that last 6 seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X