Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor Eldridge‏ @tayloreldridge 1m1 minute ago

More
    Not only does Wichita State swoop in out of nowhere to get @jadunmichael10, but the 4recruit also plans on reclassifying to 2020 so he can play for the Shockers next season.

Comment

I could handle a 6'5", top-150, 2021 wing.

Make that 2020.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

So is he and Dennis gonna be able to be on the court together with all of our guards? I guess we are making sure just in case Dex declares.

Comment

Hell of a way to plug the lone open scholly for next year.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Love it!

Comment

I was afraid my sources were going to let me down. It was a Ferris Bueller at 31 Flavors kinda source, so I was a bit hesitant.

A friend of a friend that’s close to someone in the program said we were going to sign a 2020 recruit that was at the UTM game on Saturday. I was like, uh... okay???
                Last edited by wufan; November 17, 2019, 08:40 PM.
                Livin the dream

Comment

I tried to drop a meaningful hint.

Comment

Gee, I thought maybe the big news were cups that would fit the cupholders
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Yet another first-time name, at least for me, so how is "JaDun" pronounced?

I'm guessing Juh-done, with the accent on the second syllable, but what do I know? I had no idea such a name even existed. In any case, welcome to WSU, JaDun, regardless of pronunciation.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        Yet another first-time name, at least for me, so how is "JaDun" pronounced?

I'm guessing Juh-done, with the accent on the second syllable, but what do I know? I had no idea such a name even existed. In any case, welcome to WSU, JaDun, regardless of pronunciation.
                        I’m guessing “Jaden”.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I tried to drop a meaningful hint.
                          Too cryptic

Comment

you have to like those north carolina kids. they hoop it from the crib. just like chicago does.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

The NCAA is declaring him ineligible at Memphis, but since he did nothing wrong, he will have immediate eligibility at WSU.
                              And Wiseman walks on, since no one wants to give up their scholarship.

Comment

If it had to do with JaDun signing, they wouldn't wait until game time tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X