Wichita State vs. Texas Southern Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

First time I've been on since the game, but that was my wife's comment...how cold it was...not sure why...
    I think the arena has been cool for volleyball matches this year but there are not nearly as many fans in attendance and it can vary depending on where you sit.

The interesting thing on Saturday is that while I was unable to attend the men's game I did attend the women's game at 5:00 pm and I commented to my wife that it seemed warmer than the arena typically has been for volleyball matches. It might just be because we sit in a different area for the volleyball matches than we do for the women's games.

Comment

• Dennis Earns Spot on AAC Honor Roll

Comment

• 18 and 8 is a nice line for the first two games.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          18 and 8 is a nice line for the first two games.
          Solid, but what the heck is wrong with Dexter's shorts? Guess I can get used to it if he keeps putting up solid numbers.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ArmyShockerFan.. i no longer have season tickets, but purchase on the secondary market. and definitely not corporate..

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
              ArmyShockerFan.. i no longer have season tickets, but purchase on the secondary market. and definitely not corporate..
              Ok, misinterpreted the way you said your group of 8 was not interested in the games before December and the whole Adam Smith thing seemed like you were trying to defend corporate ticket owners not showing up...I got triggered by wanting to go to games but living on the east coast.

Lesson learned: Don't read posts and reply while at the gym, the pre-work can trigger me.

Comment

• The sports writer for the Sunflower is better than I'm used to seeing in that publication. His observations of the Texas Southern game are not colored by any homerisms, but reflect some valid observations

https://thesunflower.com/47154/sport...-MOtdTBD7h91NY
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I knew our shooting was bad but dang! Ranked 322 in FG and 300 something from the three? Holy smokes that’s cringe worthy.

Comment

• Through two games, Shockers are 21 of 61 from shots taken in the paint, excluding shots that were blocked.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Through two games, Shockers are 21 of 61 from shots taken in the paint, excluding shots that were blocked.
                      Ouch

Comment

Working...
                      X