No announcement yet.

Shocker Locker Room Postgame Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sign on the dotted line where it says "signature." "To the order of" is something else - I'm not entirely sure, and the "amount" may be predetermined.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
      You sign on the dotted line where it says "signature." "To the order of" is something else - I'm not entirely sure, and the "amount" may be predetermined.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This is how we get it back... we ***** and moan until it returns... .and we're good at that.

Comment

The show was a dumpster fire. The call in with Kennedy preshow and the post game analysis are sufficient. 20 years ago if you wanted to vent or comment or listen to people vent or comment on the game you called in. Now the people that want to vent and comment come here.

If we could get an assistant or HCGM every once in a while to do an AMA that would be amazing. I think we demonstrated with Taylor Eldridge that we are at least as polite and coherent as the average caller.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Not to change the subject but we are good at that as well.

Comment

How much $$ are we talking here?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                The show was a dumpster fire. The call in with Kennedy preshow and the post game analysis are sufficient. 20 years ago if you wanted to vent or comment or listen to people vent or comment on the game you called in. Now the people that want to vent and comment come here.

If we could get an assistant or HCGM every once in a while to do an AMA that would be amazing. I think we demonstrated with Taylor Eldridge that we are at least as polite and coherent as the average caller.
                There is the name! Welcome to the Postgame Dumpster (Dumbster?) Fire Show, who is our first drunk and idiotic caller? This show could be comedy gold...
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

There is the name! Welcome to the Postgame Dumpster (Dumbster?) Fire Show, who is our first drunk and idiotic caller? This show could be comedy gold...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

In previous years, it was kind of unlistenable (made up a new word), but last year, it wasn't as bad as you are making it out to be. I occasionally listened to it but didn't call in. There were some good and bad calls. The show was quite good last year with the Lutz' being additional hosts, and creating some conversation instead of Ted having to create his own banter by talking to himself. I could definitely see where out of town ticket buyers would be entertained and enjoy listening to game banter on their way home and if I lived out of town, I would have always listened.

Comment

Jeff and especially Bob made it interesting. I was just starting to like it again. Picking on certain callers was beginning to carry over from this board to the show. It was like they knew it was a dumpster fire and were stoking the flames.

Comment

I have heard they are in contract negotiations to get the show back to its proper place and bring back the one, the only Tom Kosich. Making it yet again, the premier Shocker Locker Room show.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          I have heard they are in contract negotiations to get the show back to its proper place and bring back the one, the only Tom Kosich. Making it yet again, the premier Shocker Locker Room show.
                          Tom was his own brand of dumpster fire, but LOTS of fun to listen to!

Comment

Working...
                          X