No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to check the UNI board throughout the week with the at-large talk.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Normally I'd feel bad for a team like UNI, we've been there, but don't schedule 2 D3 games. You know you're going to be light and you have practically zero wiggle room. They lost 5 Valley games to bad teams that aren't even NIT teams. You just have to challenge yourself more than that. They didn't and they got burned.

There's zero reason for them to sweat the next 9 days. Make plans to host an NIT game.

Comment

• With 5 minutes left in the first half SIU and Bradley are on a pace for a 37-29. FINAL score. With SIU up 14-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
          With 5 minutes left in the first half SIU and Bradley are on a pace for a 37-29. FINAL score. With SIU up 14-11.
          But WSU will regret leaving...
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
            UNI down 22-12 to Drake...UNI winning the tourney will save a bid I suppose, but is there any possible way they'd be in line for an at large if they lose today? I just feel dirty cheering for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Normally I'd feel bad for a team like UNI, we've been there, but don't schedule 2 D3 games. You know you're going to be light and you have practically zero wiggle room. They lost 5 Valley games to bad teams that aren't even NIT teams. You just have to challenge yourself more than that. They didn't and they got burned.

There's zero reason for them to sweat the next 9 days. Make plans to host an NIT game.
              It's worse than that. They not only scheduled 2 D2 games... They left a game on the table and only scheduled 12 non con games instead of 13. So they only scheduled 10 out of possible 13 D1 non con games

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's worse than that. They not only scheduled 2 D2 games... They left a game on the table and only scheduled 12 non con games instead of 13. So they only scheduled 10 out of possible 13 D1 non con games
                Play with fire, win stupid prizes.

Or something like that..
                The Assman

Comment

• #1 and #2 gone from MVC

Comment

• Val-o takes out Ramblers

Comment

• I’d take Kaiser (the Valpo one) on the Shox in a second!
                      The Assman

Comment

• San Diego State down by 14 to Boise State. 1st half. Not good...
                        Last edited by SkoShox; March 6, 2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• The Valley finally has the parity that they've always yearned for.

Comment

• SDSU down 37-21 with 5 min left and the halftime score is 40-40. Unreal

Comment

• So far, the MVC teams in the semi's are Valparaiso, Drake, and Bradley. That sounds more like the punchline to a bad joke.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                                SDSU down 37-21 with 5 min left and the halftime score is 40-40. Unreal
                                schitzos

They are looking more and more like a first weekend team. Might have peaked too soon or getting fatigued.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X