No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright side.. after Tulsa loses to Houston tonight, we will be handed the keys to the 2 seed in the tourney. We do that and we can avoid Houston until the final

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
      Hopefully a demoralizing blow for Cincinnati before we visit this weekend
      Yep.

Time to pile on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Pretty horrible night for the conference. I was ok with Cincy losing but SMU losing to Tulane? Hopefully they stay top 75
        We need to be in the top 4 so I'm glad they lost. I dont want to play on Thursday in Ft.Worth.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• We'll control our own destiny for 2nd after tonight. I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            We'll control our own destiny for 2nd after tonight. I'll take it.
            Absolutely, especially considering that all three of the remaining road games are winnable considering the way the Shocks seem to have regained their footing. Granted, it would surprise the heck out of me if they actually won all three, but stranger things have happened. Time for some Shocker road warrior action.

Comment

• Stating the obvious but Houston is clearly the best team in this conference. Tulsa looking like we did against them.

Comment

• Interesting game in Houston. Haith gone with two T's. White and Igbanu got offsetting flagrants and Joyner was ejected for running over to join in on what was going on.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Afrer tonight, I see no reason on why we can't run the table. The only thing that can stop us, is us. If we can keep our heads together and focused, we can do it.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Cincinnati has played in four straight overtime games and seven total on the season. That’s impressive.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Tulsa lost by the exact score we did to Houston

Comment

• If Houston is 30 points better than Tulsa, and Tulsa is 40 points better than Memphis?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Stating the obvious but Houston is clearly the best team in this conference. Tulsa looking like we did against them.
                          I stated a couple weeks ago that Tulsa would regress back to their actual mean. They were the benefactors of an easier schedule and playing a bit above their heads.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            If Houston is 30 points better than Tulsa, and Tulsa is 40 points better than Memphis?
                            And Tulane is 8 points better than SMU who is 1 point better than Houston. So Tulane is 79 points better than Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              Cincinnati has played in four straight overtime games and seven total on the season. That’s impressive.
                              Plus 3 additional one-possession games (all wins btw), including a 66-65 victory over powerhouse Illinois State. You could argue that they have been pretty fortuitous during this stretch. They're clearly not a dominant team and are beatable.

They could just as easily have several more losses and less wins right now.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Afrer tonight, I see no reason on why we can't run the table. The only thing that can stop us, is us. If we can keep our heads together and focused, we can do it.
                                seems like everyone shows up fully prepared to battle against us and then goes through the motions against other teams. I fully expect battles with Tulsa and Cincy. I think we can take Memphis and SMU.

Comment

Working...
                                X