2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

You recommend? I might have to try that out on a future trip back to the ol’ 316...
    Havent been to the one in Wichita. But the one in Plano, TX is good. Scenery is quite nice.....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The Cincinnati horn scares the pee wadden out of me.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Memphis really got screwed in this game. Cumberland fouled out with 4 to go but the ref literally paused when he realized that and changed his call

Comment

• Cumberlandstillsucks.com

Comment

• Cumberland one basket? 30 free throws

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

You recommend? I might have to try that out on a future trip back to the ol’ 316...
              TBH, I'd pass in the 316 on this. TP has them beat by a mile...maybe a mile and a half.

Just about everything in Plano is top notch.

Comment

• Walton sure is one goofy announcer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

TBH, I'd pass in the 316 on this. TP has them beat by a mile...maybe a mile and a half.

Yeah the TE in Wichita seemed like a low class strip joint. Might as well head to the Red Garter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Never been to tight ends but twin peaks actually has really good food. Not counting the uh.... Entertainment lol

Comment

• For those that didn't watch. This was called a block ... Cumberland SHOULD have fouled out on this play.

Comment

• OMG no way thats a charge. He goes way to the side. Quinones is a huge flopper...typical for Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          OMG no way thats a charge. He goes way to the side. Quinones is a huge flopper...typical for Memphis.
                          Memphis is definitely a bunch of floppers.. but that's a text book charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Memphis is definitely a bunch of floppers.. but that's a text book charge
                            So Cumberland is flying to the right but Quinnones flies to the left...hmmm

Just because he is standing still doesnt mean its a charge.

Comment

So Cumberland is flying to the right but Quinnones flies to the left...hmmm

Just because he is standing still doesnt mean its a charge.
                              Actually it kinda does. He's set and Cumberland goes through him. That's a charge.

Comment

If 4 ranked teams from the Big East play each other and nobody sees it...does it happen?
                                Why were ranked Big East teams playing each other in Norman, Oklahoma?

Comment

Working...
                                X