X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of us thought the Shox were in panic mode...Memphis would like a word

Comment

• I am saving my rooting for my team.

But I'd be lying if I wasn't enjoying the Memphis suck just a little bit.

Comment

• When you get out coached by Jank....

Comment

• 15-0 run in the last 6 minutes. SMU is much improved since early in the year. Their transfer who was sitting out the first 4 games certainly makes a difference.

We have maybe the most difficult schedule left in our conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            15-0 run in the last 6 minutes. SMU is much improved since early in the year. Their transfer who was sitting out the first 4 games certainly makes a difference.

We have maybe the most difficult schedule left in our conference.
            Must be fun to be all the other schools who get their key transfers magically eligible for no reason.

Comment

• I want to do the whole Homer Simpson point and laugh thing at the Memphis/Penny/OMG5Stars thing, and the hubris that accompanied it within their fan base, but the angel on the other shoulder tells me that having other top flight programs is why we wanted into the AAC in the first place. So torn.

Comment

• ECU at home vs Tulane 13-5 at 12:30 mark, think I may have to go purge
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  ECU at home vs Tulane 13-5 at 12:30 mark, think I may have to go purge
                  They don't play until April, and the stadium isn't finished yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    I would imagine this is the end of Muller. Maybe ISUr can get someone who isn’t a punk as head coach and the fanbase will take it down a notch or two. Barry would get them in line.
                    I wonder if Muller is still picking his team to win the MVC in the preseason voting? :)
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Some of us thought the Shox were in panic mode...Memphis would like a word
                      I'd say Memphis is in serious disarray -- and honestly, they are right now -- but then I think back to the Shocks' Final Four season that was interrupted by a three game Valley losing streak that included a thumping by IndSt, a loss in beautiful Cedar Falls, and then that weird debacle at a bad SIU team where the Shocks jumped way ahead early, blew the lead, and then lost on a questionable goaltend in the closing seconds; and I hesitate to start assuming the demise of Memphis's season just yet.

They do have plenty of talent, but can they get organized and refocused? The Shocks' coaching staff that year was a big plus vs. what Memphis has going this season.

Comment

• Temple is 1 and 6 in their last 7 games - how did we lose to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                          Temple is 1 and 6 in their last 7 games - how did we lose to them?
                          Because our legs were heavy from a 2OT win at UConn 3 days prior + travel.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            I would imagine this is the end of Muller. Maybe ISUr can get someone who isn’t a punk as head coach and the fanbase will take it down a notch or two. Barry would get them in line.
                            I was told in 2017 that Muller rivaled Marshall and that Illinois State was gonna dominate the Valley after WSU left.

God, I love karma.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• lol Memphis.

Their fanbase asked for this. As well did their National Championship-guaranteeing coach. I'm enjoying it immensely.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                23-17 Illinois State over SIU at the half. I still like to peek into Valley games, but it can be brutally mediocre anymore. Combined 40 points in a half...

Strangely enough, I find myself pulling for the Salukis in these games, but God they suck. I think it's the decades of being a Cubs fan that makes me root for the underdogs.
                                That's about how the second half of the Temple game, all of the Houston game, and the first half of the USF game all seemed.

Comment

Working...
                                X