No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois State managed to lose to Bradley by 12 yesterday ... Bradley was missing it's two best players and only had 7 players healthy ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      UNI loses to 9-10 southern Illinois
      At large bid still solidly in hand though right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Guess anything's possible this crazy year. When Memphis can lose by 40 (really, ya' gotta be $hittin' me?), nothing would surprise me.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Is the AAC better than thought - or everybody more average than thought? Looking at the non-con and now the parity in the league, I'm leaning to the latter.

Comment

• SIU did everything they could to give that game to UNI. Ugly Dawgs led 55-39 at the under 12 (just a little over 10 minutes to go) and still managed to piss all but the lead away as UNI had 2 chances to win late.

Not that anyone cares but me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

They'll win 3 or 4 in a row against the Evansville's of the world and they'll be right back in their at-large hoopla. Fact is they now have 2 really bad losses against teams that will likely be in the play-in rounds of the Valley Tournament. Illinois State went 17-1 in a better league with their only loss to WSU and didn't make it.

Northern Iowa is MVC Tourney or bust. So glad we're out of that minefield.
              Last edited by ShockerFever; January 23, 2020, 10:37 AM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

They'll win 3 or 4 in a row against the Evansville's of the world and they'll be right back in the at-large hoopla. Fact is they now have 2 really bad losses against teams that will likely be in the play-in rounds of the Valley Tournament. Illinois State went 17-1 in a better league with their only loss to WSU and didn't make it.

Northern Iowa is MVC Tourney or bust. So glad we're out of that minefield.

Comment

• Faded.

Comment

• I make my post and then check in over in fairytale land and they think everything is fine. Belmont is now the benchmark since they got an at-large a few years ago in a bad league, they will also. Good Lord they are delusional.

But everything is fine.

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I make my post and then check in over in fairytale land and they think everything is fine. Belmont is now the benchmark since they got an at-large a few years ago in a bad league, they will also. Good Lord they are delusional.

But everything is fine.

Oh they’re in the conversation for a bid. A bid for the NIT

Comment

• I greatly enjoy reading UNI's board time to time - it's good humor for the soul!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          Is the AAC better than thought - or everybody more average than thought? Looking at the non-con and now the parity in the league, I'm leaning to the latter.
                          I think most every team is capable of laying a big turd on any given night

Comment

Tulsa beats Memphis by 40 but a couple weeks earlier gets drilled by nearly 30 to Cincy.

They're schitzo. I'm not ready to crown them yet.

Oh and LOL Memphis.

me either.. witnessed them vs boise state in person.. it was almost unwatchable, low quality basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I think most every team is capable of laying a big turd on any given night
                              Memphis laid a historic turd. Randy Marsh would have been proud...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jay Bilas suggests that the official should have called an imaginary foul on the K-State player who stole the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X