Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Cincy about to win the game vs Temple
    Had a crucial stretch with like 4 blatantly blown calls that all benefitted them. Odd to see the road team get that treatment

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Watching Temple play Cincy. Temple doesn’t apply nearly the same level of defensive pressure against the Cincy guards. Goes to show how other teams think they can beat us. No respect for our ball handlers.
      I don't have anything to add to this, but it's worth repeating. Pressure our ball handlers and they get frustrated, pass the ball just to get rid of it, and end up taking a 25' off-balance shot with 2 seconds left on the shot clock.

That's the same as a turnover, but without getting a foul on one of the opponents or missing a free throw.
      Last edited by Aargh; January 22, 2020, 08:24 PM.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Is Tulsa actually legit?

Comment

• I have been watching Tulsa this year more. They have athletic big men and although PA is good for Memphis they do not fear him. He is a freshmen and they are juniors and seniors. We have the same problem when our guards go up against season veterans in this league. (Like Temple and Houston) Expect more pressure like this when the shocks play Cincy, Tulsa, and SMU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Is Tulsa actually legit?
            after temple embarrassed wichita state, tulsa embarrassed temple. whatever that's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post

after temple embarrassed wichita state, tulsa embarrassed temple. whatever that's worth.
              They Play zone. Temple and Houston suck vs zone.

Comment

It was actually before they played us.

Tulsa is not physical in the backcourt nor do they pressure the ball like most of the other teams in the league. They win by playing a confusing zone/ flex man to man and featuring their offensive talent at almost all positions.

Comment

Is Tulsa actually legit?
                  We may need to take 10,506 to Tulsa in order to get us through the game. They look tough.

Comment

• Memphis is getting clobbered. I think that's the best outcome for us? We need Memphis to stay Q1 but it will help potentially win the league

Comment

They Play zone. Temple and Houston suck vs zone.
                      and wichita state? what should we expect this saturday vs. tulsa?

Comment

and wichita state? what should we expect this saturday vs. tulsa?
                        Team from the first 15 games with multiple shooters? We blow them out .. the team from the last 3 games? See current game in progress

Comment

• Memphis has 17 at the half

Comment

• Achiuwa 4/7. The rest of the team 4/19.

Memphis from 3: 0/10

Memphis from the FT line: 1/4

Memphis team A/TO ratio: 0.56. 5 assists, 9 turnovers. But that is 5 assists on 8 made baskets.
                            Last edited by Aargh; January 22, 2020, 09:03 PM.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Ok so Tulsa. They scare me now

Comment

• Tulsa plays that match up zone. It can be very confusing.In order to beat them you need to attack the zone by passes into the middle and attack from there. You also need guys to hit open shots when they have them. Its going to be a couple of tough games when we play them. A friend of mine was at Kstate game and he said Tulsa got cheated in that game on the final play. There should have been a foul but refs held their whistle. I think F Haith is 2-1 over Weber at Kstate.

Comment

Working...
                                X