• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Is that the new NBA F-League logo?

Comment

• Comment

• DeSousa suspended indefinately per ESPN.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          DeSousa suspended indefinately per ESPN.
          He doesn't even hardly play anymore.

Comment

• couple good games tonight that will help shape the conference standings:
            - Cincy @ Temple - let's see how Cincy does in Philly compared to us.
            - Memphis @ Tulsa - teams tied for conference lead with 1 loss each.

Comment

• Available at some online store called GameDay Clothing:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• It just occurred to me. A little advice for Mr. DeSousa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Absolutely. I think the KSU fella in the white pants should probably be booted from KSU as well. I don't think anyone is saying KSU is blameless.
                  there's gotta be something inherently wrong with a dude wearing white pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I disagree sort of. If a winning team is calling off the dogs -- that's definitely respectable and classy. And if the losing team reciprocates, then the game is effectively over.

But the losing team has the _gentlemen's right_ to keep working their ass off and keep trying -- they might have new players in and want to give them a look or try new things. That's still respectable and the winning team has to recognize that. IF the losing team decides to keep working then the winning team can continue the punishment. It's up to the losing team to decide.
                    With 8 seconds to go in the game and they’re clearly dribbling the clock out?

If De Sousa would’ve flew down the court and dunked one over a scrub at the buzzer, would that have been ok? Would KU be receiving any flak for that?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

No. KU paid a bunch of money for a player that kinda sucks. And now this. Talk about not worth it.
                      Kind of.....if not for Doke, De Sousa would be playing a ton.

Also, it feels like random Walmart Tshirt Ku fan has no problem with SDS getting the axe. Is it because he was wrong? LOL Hardly.

Clears up a spot for the next 100K adidas guy AND it keeps the spotlight on De Stoolsa and off 2 real contributors, McCormack and Garrett who weren't in the game but seriously involved in the melee. Ku fans (Self and admins too) would happily take getting rid of Stoolboy if they go easy on the others. In a Doug Compton, Adidas wearing, 4 team parlay second.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        With 8 seconds to go in the game and they’re clearly dribbling the clock out?
                        The loser wasn't quitting. De Sousa should have recognized that and held the ball stronger.

If De Sousa would’ve flew down the court and dunked one over a scrub at the buzzer, would that have been ok? Would KU be receiving any flak for that?
                        No, as I said, that would have been douchey. When the loser made a grab at the ball, if De Sousa wouldnt have been asleep, if he had chucked a 3 point hail mary in response, that would have been just fine. If the loser doesn't quit, then the winner isn't obligated to.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The loser wasn't quitting. De Sousa should have recognized that and held the ball stronger.

No, as I said, that would have been douchey. When the loser made a grab at the ball, if De Sousa wouldnt have been asleep, if he had chucked a 3 point hail mary in response, that would have been just fine. If the loser doesn't quit, then the winner isn't obligated to.

That makes zero sense. Why does the loser get to play with a different set of rules? So the winner has to quit or they’re considered douchy, but the loser gets to do whatever they want and be just fine?

I don’t really care one way or the other how things should go with blowout endings but it should be equal treatment and perception both ways. If the losers aren’t gonna quit, then let the winners ally oop the eff out of them with 2 seconds left and not get mad about it.

When the winning team is doing the noble thing and dribbling the ball out to end the game, basically mercifully ending the game without it getting worse, then the losers better say “thank you” and take their 20 point beat down and go home.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yeah it was reported that an assistant coach grabbed it from him.
                            The assistant grabbed the chair, then pinned DeSousa against the wall. DeSousa proceeded to hit the assistant in the back at least once.

Comment

• According to some K-State fans, some of this started before the steal as DeSousa elbowed or forearmed someone away from the play and wasn't called for it. Does anyone have the ability or the interest in checking that out to see what they are talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                                That is frickin hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X