2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

It looked like someone from behind DeSousa grabbed the chair and said something to get him to put it down. Not totally clear though.
    The thing that actually is nearly as shocking as the chair in the photo is the fact that he's basically trampling a fan. She on the ground trying to get away and all he's concerned about is his ego.

Comment

It looked like someone from behind DeSousa grabbed the chair and said something to get him to put it down. Not totally clear though.
      Yeah it was reported that an assistant coach grabbed it from him.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I believe it was one of KU’s assistant coaches who took it from him. That’s the most “institutional control” their coaching staff has shown in years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I believe it was one of KU’s assistant coaches who took it from him. That’s the most “institutional control” their coaching staff has shown in years!
          You are on fire

Comment

• In one of the videos, you can see a guy in a wheelchair just a few feet away from the scrum. It’s apparent that he’s unable to move away. Had to be scary for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
              In one of the videos, you can see a guy in a wheelchair just a few feet away from the scrum. It’s apparent that he’s unable to move away. Had to be scary for him.
              That entire section is the disabled fans section ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That entire section is the disabled fans section ...
                I will not make an inappropriate joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Can it be inappropriate if it's true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Can it be inappropriate if it's true?
                    Yes, absolutely.

Comment

• After reading phog.net I have come to the conclusion that ku wasn't even in on the fight. They were gathered in a circle singing " kum bye ya".
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The Order of Things:

1) Best outcome was for the KSU player to let the clock run out, shake hands, and go home.
                        2) KSU player steals ball, everyone watches the guy make an ass of himself.
                        3) KSU player steals ball, De Sousa blocks the shot, turns around, walks off, and the KSU player looks like a bigger ass.

After that, there were no good outcomes. The KSU player provided the match and De Sousa lit it.

Penalties for idiocy: De Sousa....gone. KSU player in street clothes....gone.
                        Anyone involved in throwing a punch or kicking, a minimum of 6 game suspension. If more than one for a team, a minimum of 2 suspended at the same time.
                        Anyone viewed as escalating the situation and not trying to defuse, a 3 game suspension. Again, if more than one, a minimum of 2 suspended at the same time.

As it was the end of the game and many players were already up and going to the hand shake line, I find it hard to penalize any of them, even if they were trying to break it up.

I will give Self credit for diving into the middle of things to separate players. Weber was as useless a tits on a boar.

Comment

• I got a feeling things won’t be as severe as it should be, just a feeling. After all it is kU

Comment

• DeSousa shoves the kid, that's why he stole the ball. Watch the tape

Comment

• Saw this gem on Facebook.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• 0GGB4zyO_400x400.jpg
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X