No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it shows there is some parity and how hard it is to play good night in, night out. SDSU is having problems with Fresno State. Crazy year. Still like our non-con and definitely our league... Duke losing to Clemson, crazy year

Comment

• Last couple minutes of the Nevada-Wyoming game were buckwild and fun.

Comment

• AR for OU hit 50% of his shots tonight - from the free throw line, 11% when not on the free throw line (1/9) and 0% from 3. (0/5).

His 3% this year is 26.8.

Previous years:

2016-17 - 50.9%
        2017-18 - 42.5%

Players on the WSU roster who've shot more than one 3 whose 3% is worse than AR's:

Echenique, Chandler, Fernandez. 2 guys (Sherfield and Dennis) are at 26.7%. I'm calling that a tie with 26,8.

It appears AR was WAY more effective as a third option than as "the guy".

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Completely unnecessary. Stop please. Seems petty and small.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Completely unnecessary. Stop please. Seems petty and small.
            An observation (he's better as a third option than as "the guy"), backed up with facts (his stats are way down) is a problem? I think stats are fair game.

DD was better as a third option last year than as "the guy" this year. It's not an easy adjustment to make4 for some players.

I think it's fair game to observe that Reaves main asset was his ability as a 3-point sniper, which has disappeared this year at OU. He is getting to the line a lot, so he's got that going for him.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I mentioned to my wife that he HAS to regret his decision ...other than an a wonderful coach(a mild wash), what a step down in all levels...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                I mentioned to my wife that he HAS to regret his decision ...other than an a wonderful coach(a mild wash), what a step down in all levels...
                Probably not a step down in competition, but that has turned out to illuminate AR's glaring weaknesses. Still absolutely cannot believe that some people on here thought that kid had / has NBA potential. Lmao, gets me every damn time.

Comment

• Good point about competition...THAT'S probably a wash as well...

Comment

• Would be nice to see USC knock off UK tonight. Could be a team we jump if they lose.

Comment

• Looks like Tulsa is favored over ECU, -2.5. I think I’d take ECU and the points the way they’ve been playing.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Looks like Tulsa is favored over ECU, -2.5. I think I’d take ECU and the points the way they’ve been playing.
                        It depends on which Tulsa team shows up. The last 3 games for them have been Jekyll and Hyde. They squeaked by Houston at home, forgot to pack lube for their trip to Cincinnati, and pounded Temple at home. Tulsa has not been very consistent the last few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Would be nice to see USC knock off UK tonight. Could be a team we jump if they lose.
                          USC down 8-0 at the under 16 timeout.
                          USC down 11-6 at the under 12.
                          Last edited by ShockdaWorld; January 15, 2020, 05:53 PM.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Game in front of ours on ESPNU starting a little late - don't be surprised if we miss the first 5-6 minutes of ours

Comment

• Is Jesse "The Body" Ventura the color guy on the Tulsa game?

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Probably not a step down in competition, but that has turned out to illuminate AR's glaring weaknesses. Still absolutely cannot believe that some people on here thought that kid had / has NBA potential. Lmao, gets me every damn time.
                                Probably some coaching potential down the road ....just needs more personal maturity to be successful. Time is on his side.

Comment

Working...
                                X