Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

that the KU kid?
    I like to call him the magically eligible cuz Houston had zero other PG options kid. Little long.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Houston REALLY needs to get the win against #21 Washington tonight.

Comment

• If you think the Shox offense against a zone has weaknesses, it's a powerhouse compared to what Houston is doing against Washington's zone.

Houston is shooting 34.5% from the field, and trailing 35-26 at the under 4 in the first half. Washington is 6/9 from 3 and 55.6% overall.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            If you think the Shox offense against a zone has weaknesses, it's a powerhouse compared to what Houston is doing against Washington's zone.

Houston is shooting 34.5% from the field, and trailing 35-26 at the under 4 in the first half. Washington is 6/9 from 3 and 55.6% overall.

Comment

• I like Washington’s number 0.

Comment

• Doing better in the second half. Havve come back from down as many as 14 in the first half to take a lead 50-49 at the under 12. Had closed it to 5 down by the half as Washington's shooting from 3 cooled off. Only made 1 of their last 7.
                Last edited by Aargh; December 25, 2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• UH could use a big non con. win. They I’ll be a handful in the AAC.

Comment

• Yay Houston!

Comment

• Houston wins 75-71
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Kelvin can coach. They have athletes and they play hard. Good win for the Cougs.

Comment

• Nice win by Houston and for the ACC. 75-71 over #21 Washington.

Comment

• Houston takes down #21 75-71. That's the definition of a win/win for the Shox.

Comment

• That should open up a slot in the AP poll for us

Comment

• I didn’t see the first 35 minutes of the game. We recruited Bryan Penn Johnson (Washington 7’ Center) really hard. Did he play or has he found it difficult to play at Washington? He didn’t play that I noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X