2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    Shockers better bring their big boy pants against OSU. They are big, long, and tough.
    One of the best rosters money can buy.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• OSU is going to be a tough game.

Comment

• Michigan versus Lousville is a terrible game - 22-7 with 5 minutes left in first half

Comment

• East Carolina looks worse than last year, which is hard to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            East Carolina looks worse than last year, which is hard to do.
            Currently losing at home by double digits to Coppin state.

Coppin state is 314 in Ken pom

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
              Michigan versus Lousville is a terrible game - 22-7 with 5 minutes left in first half
              Which one looks like a midmajor?
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                Michigan versus Lousville is a terrible game - 22-7 with 5 minutes left in first half
                It is an ugly game. Louisville is good but I don't know why anybody says there No 1. I don't see it.. Perhaps Michigan should stop playing games on national television in football and basketball if their going to get their a$$ kicked everytime. . Why does Michigan let every cardinal player drive to the cup? What I do see iin this game is one ugly court. My gosh what a stupid looking bird they have on their court. How can they fuk up a cardinal?

Comment

• Watched Little Ricky play some ball tonight with the Jailbirds. Man is he tatted up. I suspect there are a lot of skilled tattoo artists on his new team with their collective experience in the pen.

Watched a little BJ Basketball as well. Holy H.O.R.S.E.! It's been years since I've seen them play. They really do nothing else now but jack it up around the perimeter - 4 guys evenly spread out. When they're on I suspect they can put up 120 pts. When they're off they'll lose by 30. Chewie really does have an easy job. God that would be boring basketball to watch every night. Dribble, dribble, brick; dribble, dribble, swish; dribble, dribble, brick; dribble, dribble, brick... On one occasion they tried an Ally, it failed. The rebounder tried to flush the fail and failed too. Back to the perimeter boys...

BJ's...

T

Comment

• Michigan State is hot, stinky, overrated garbage.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Couldn't disagree more, once the young players develop, get Joshua Langford back who is the second best player on the team back, and get Joey Hauser's transfer situation figured out...won't be shocked at all if they're cutting down nets in April

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                        Couldn't disagree more, once the young players develop, get Joshua Langford back who is the second best player on the team back, and get Joey Hauser's transfer situation figured out...won't be shocked at all if they're cutting down nets in April
                        Then perhaps they will be ranked in the Top 20 in April. Lots of teams can claim 14 IFs that would make them national title contenders.

So far, the only thing MSU has done exceptionally well is demonstrate that they are not a Top 20 team at present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Couldn't disagree more, once the young players develop, get Joshua Langford back who is the second best player on the team back, and get Joey Hauser's transfer situation figured out...won't be shocked at all if they're cutting down nets in April
                          Like dizzle stated, I’m not projecting. I’m taking right now, at the moment.

Boo hoo, their transfer didn’t pan out (which I agree with), injuries happen to everybody.

They definitely aren’t a ranked team right now.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Houston is losing at home to Texas State by 1 at halftime.

UConn and Tulsa are taking care of business.

Tulane beating So. MIss 24-17 on the road.
                            Last edited by RoyalShock; December 4, 2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Oklahoma State drops their first game. Losing at home to Georgetown

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Oklahoma State drops their first game. Losing at home to Georgetown
                                Georgetown minus several players, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X