Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami may be the worst rebounding team I’ve ever seen from a P5 Conference

Comment

• Cinci down 6 to Bowling Green with 1:00 left in OT... over 70 free-throws in this game, so far.

Comment

• And down go the Bearcats...... wow

Comment

• Cincy got to shoot 55 free throws, and still lost.

Comment

• Are we a top 3 AAC team? Or are we the favorites yet? I know we haven't played world beaters....

But we aren't losing like we actually did last year. Plus, Etch out, Dennis playing less than stellar, Burton out a couple and a heavy dose of Frosh guards.

Guess we shouldn't react too much to one game, but jeez.

I guess Kentucky lost to the Evansville.

Who knows.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Honestly I felt the preseason hype for Cincy and Houston were overrated. Not saying they're not good, just not as good as the general prognostication thought they'd be.

Comment

• And let me add: I'll be really happy for both of them to prove me wrong and win every single game except for the ones against us.

Comment

• We haven't really played anybody yet, but we've looked good against a soft schedule. UConn is looking better than good.

Cincy, Houston, and Memphis aren't looking as good as they were expected to look.

WVU should be the favorite in Cancun. If we take them on and get the W, I'd be thinking in terms of contending for a conference championship in the regular season.

UConn has a lot of nice pieces.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Cincy shot 25 more FTs and their opponent had 4 guys foul out. Not a good look for them.

Cumberland only played 27 minutes. Did he get hurt? Or are there still issues between him and the new coach?

Comment

• TULANE 65
                      UTAH 61
                      *MYRTLE BEACH INVITATIONAL*

UCONN 80
                      MIAMI 55
                      *CHARLESTON CLASSIC*

ECU 69
                      RICE 77
                      *BAHAMAS*

CINCINATTI 84
                      BOWLING GREEN 91
                      *PARADISE JAM*

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Cincy shot 25 more FTs and their opponent had 4 guys foul out. Not a good look for them.

Cumberland only played 27 minutes. Did he get hurt? Or are there still issues between him and the new coach?
                        I listened to the overtime on the radio interweb stream and the Bearcat play by play guy was saying that he thought JC had been benched because he couldnt hit his free throws. But he also said, when he did come back into the game, that if coach called a play he would ignore it and do what he wanted.

I think they have some much deeper issues going on up there.

Comment

• Per Brannan: He was hurt. Ankle and foot injuries. Played anyway, but it tightened up on him at half.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Cincy shot 25 more FTs and their opponent had 4 guys foul out. Not a good look for them.

I believe Cincy was 24-41 (58-5%) from the line in regulation. Had they shot 61% from the line they would have won in regulation. But they topped that in overtime shooting 7-14 (50%).

You almost wonder if Bowling Green came into the game with a "Hack a 'BearCat" strategy.

Bowling Green had 4 players who fouled out including 2 starters. Not sure at what point in the game these players picked up their 5 fouls.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 25, 2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• The 2nd Tier teams have been better than expected and the Top Tiers have been worse. It's gonna be a battle for the AAC champ.

Comment

• There’s no reason WSU shouldn’t be in the conversation to win the American this year regardless of what the other teams are doing. We got a squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X