X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF survives

Comment

• UCF gets the W.

IlSU had a great chance to make a critical basket near the end of the game. Had a guy breaking to the hoop undefended. Got the pass to him. When he tried to set his feet for the layup, his pivot foot just kept going, he fell down and was called for traveling.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• UConn leading #15 Florida at the half, 25 - 20.

UConn has the lead despite shooting 33.3% from the floor and 16.7% from 3. Florida is even worse at 30.8% and 9.1%. Somebody's going to have a good rebounding game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Watching UCF at ISUr (what bet did the UCF Ad lose to schedule this Sunday afternoon roadie?). UCF looks awful. ISU competitive and good to see Torres contribute. 34-25 dirty birds at halftime.

UCF shot selection is atrocious.

Knights realized at halftime that they are bigger and stronger at every position and have come out in the first 4 minutes and exerted their will on the birds. 36-35 ISUr at the under 15.

This is as bad as basketball gets. UCF, as big as they are, is terrible. The officiating is bad. You can barely tell it's a ISUr home game the crowd is so bad, and the commentating is brutal. I can't take much more.

Torres for 3 (I've seen more 3s from Ricky in Normal than in Wichita) and it's 50-41 ISUr. 50-44. 50-45. 50-46.

Torres gets a steal that leads to a dunk. Ricky might be the best player on the court (he's not, but you get my point). There's a stringy haired meth addict for ISU that's out of his mind.

56-50 ISUr. Thunder Dan still likes to put chairs out in the middle of the court during time outs, even at home.
          Doc,
          The stringy haired freak is our good friend Matt Chastain, previously a Loyola grunt. He is one weird looking dude.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• UConn - 62
            FU Gators - 59

Final

Comment

• I didn't get the Florida hype going into the season. #6 or whatever. Not sure they are a tourney team, much less a ranked team.

Comment

• Watched part of it and I thought I saw them list FIVE Florida players that were ranked as top 100 signees. Give UConn
                credit as they looked impressive !

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  Watched part of it and I thought I saw them list FIVE Florida players that were ranked as top 100 signees. Give UConn
                  credit as they looked impressive !
                  Did Towson look impressive?

Comment

• Every team has good and bad games, especially early.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• LOL at the Redturds. Blowing it is just their tradition.

And yes, Florida is horribly overrated. Still a good win for the conference regardless. Honestly, that was some bad basketball to watch.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        UCF gets the W.

IlSU had a great chance to make a critical basket near the end of the game. Had a guy breaking to the hoop undefended. Got the pass to him. When he tried to set his feet for the layup, his pivot foot just kept going, he fell down and was called for traveling.
                        Un uh

Comment

• OU in trouble at home against William and Mary. Down three at the under four media timeout.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            OU in trouble at home against William and Mary. Down three at the under four media timeout.
                            Sooners have trailed entire game; they have now closed to 2 or 3 points in the last few minutes.

Comment

• Reaves also just went out with a leg injury of some sort.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• There’s something about Mary...
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X