2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I'm glad Ricky did not have to sit out a year. The young man has overcome a lot. I hope he has a good final year and can get his degree. I can't root against Ricky even at Illinois State. I won't be rooting for Illinois State but I hope Ricky does well.
    Agree on all counts, 1972 -- I wish the best for Torres regardless of who he's playing for, even the Jailbirds. And the only way he can shoot worse from three this year would be to go 0-for the rest of the season, which seems even more unlikely than his debacle last year. Hopefully his head is clear, his confidence is restored, and goes on to success this season and in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Furman 87
      Loyola 63
      Watched most of the game. Bob Richey sure knows how to coach. He is going to do some big things in the future. I’m enjoying following them this year. It’s nice having the extra games each week to watch that you care about.

Comment

So far today:

@TEMPLE 75
        MORGAN ST 57

@UCF 68
        PRAIRIE VIEW A&M 63

------------------------

@OKLAHOMA STATE 69
        UMKC 51

CENTRAL ARKANSAS 78
        @GEORGETOWN 89

@NEBRASKA 78
        SOUTHERN UTAH 79

GARDNER-WEBB 59
        @WESTERN CAROLINA 71

Comment

Tulsa getting blown out by UT Arlington. 57-38 with 11 to go

Comment

tonight:

ETSU 92 UT Martin 75

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
              So far today:

@TEMPLE 75
              MORGAN ST 57

@UCF 68
              PRAIRIE VIEW A&M 63

------------------------

@OKLAHOMA STATE 69
              UMKC 51

CENTRAL ARKANSAS 78
              @GEORGETOWN 89

@NEBRASKA 78
              SOUTHERN UTAH 79

GARDNER-WEBB 59
              @WESTERN CAROLINA 71
              TULSA 59
              @UT ARLINGTON 73
              ------------------------------

NORTHERN IOWA 64
              @NORTHERN ILLINOIS 54

NEUTRAL COURT
              OKLAHOMA 71
              MINNESOTA 62

@UT MARTIN 75
              EAST TENNESSEE STATE 92

Comment

Maryland is ranked 7th? LOL

Overrated garbage.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

South carolina dismantling Wyoming.

South Florida is the same team as last year - pesky and turnover producing on defense, and drive and jump into people on offense. Down 60-49 to Boston College with about 10 min to go.

Comment

Also, USF main floor logo looks like it has a pee stain around it. They look more like a CIT team right now than an NCAA team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                      Also, USF main floor logo looks like it has a pee stain around it. They look more like a CIT team right now than an NCAA team.
                      I felt they were being overrated. And that was with Yetna. It does suck they lost him for the season. Injuries are no fun, as we are seeing.

Comment

Just interested in what you all think about our game at IBA on December 14th against Oklahoma. I think with the return of AR to action this year will yield a very high intensity game. Anybody else just a little bit nervous as to how this game will play out?
                        Success is where preparation and opportunity meet

Comment

Originally posted by shockem#78-65 View Post
                          Just interested in what you all think about our game at IBA on December 14th against Oklahoma. I think with the return of AR to action this year will yield a very high intensity game. Anybody else just a little bit nervous as to how this game will play out?
                          How many players played with Reaves? Just Midtgaard I believe.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I'm always nervous about any team the Shocks play. AR had a nice stat line recently but haven't got to see him play yet. I don't know if he can create a shot for himself or whether he got his points from other people drive/penetrate and he was the recipient of the kick out .

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              I'm always nervous about any team the Shocks play. AR had a nice stat line recently but haven't got to see him play yet. I don't know if he can create a shot for himself or whether he got his points from other people drive/penetrate and he was the recipient of the kick out .
                              He's actually made a lot of his points from the FT line and 2s. Only 2-12 from 3 on the year

Comment

If Austin Reaves doesn’t go off for at least 30 I will be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X