No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Omaha (Nebraska) Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I saw from Sherfield is that he ran the offense well. The ball seemed to get to the post so much better than last year, and he adds a 3 point shot that Burton doesn't (at least based on last year).

I think Sherfield is option A and Burton is option B, with matchup problems for the opponent.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I personally think this is going to be a lot higher scoring game then people expect. I followed Omaha quite a bit last year since I bet quite a few of there overs...they can score the ball, and don't seem to play much D. I'm betting the over at 149 and hoping for about a 95-75 Wichita win.

Comment

RH: Shockers Face Omaha in Opener

1. The gauntlet has been thrown down by 3G to his big men.

2. Shockers need to ignore the hype and their success in the Nebraska scrimmage and the Northeastern State exhibition game.

3. Shocker guards need to continue to value and share the basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
          I personally think this is going to be a lot higher scoring game then people expect. I followed Omaha quite a bit last year since I bet quite a few of there overs...they can score the ball, and don't seem to play much D. I'm betting the over at 149 and hoping for about a 95-75 Wichita win.
          If Nebraska Omaha scores 75........people, players and assistants will personally have chew through the vitriol that HCGM will spew forth.I don't know if WSU will score 95. I don't know if they score 85. But I don't see any universe where Nebraska Omaha comes in and puts up 75 points. The Show will play defense tonight, as the Men's Warehouse guy used to say "I guarantee it."

Comment

I have tickets if anyone can go last minute.

They gone.

Thanks everyone, I hate empty seats and glad people can go last minute.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; November 5, 2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I have tickets if anyone can go last minute.
              PM sent
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Comment

Quotables: Pre-Omaha

Comment

We cannot make it tonight. 2 tickets, free !!!!!

Comment

Wasn't the reason Burton didn't start in the exhibition game because of a dental problem or something like that? I think Sherfield showed enough in he exhibition game to get the start tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        We cannot make it tonight. 2 tickets, free !!!!!
                        Check PM

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Check PM
                          Gone, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Gone, sorry
                            Glad you found someone to use them.

Comment

The resident Alaskan Shockernet’r is in the house! I’m looking forward to seeing these guys in person.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Shocks by 20+ Anxious to see how the new guys play in front of 10k people

Comment

Working...
                                X