No announcement yet.

2019-20 Annual "Redshirt" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilau will probably see some court time with Jaime being out.

Gordon, not so much...

Comment

Sorry but you don’t know whether Gordon will play or not.

Comment

Bad form to say that hardworking long committed dedicated and hopeful players will not play without knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Bilau will probably see some court time with Jaime being out.

Gordon, not so much...
          I would bet that Gordon is ahead of Bilau in the rotation right now.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

I agree. I would think that with Jaime out, that the center position is Midtgaard, Poor Bear/Udeze, Bilau and that the power forward is Wade, Poor Bear/Gordon, Bilau.

When Jaime comes back it’s probably Echenique, Midtgaard, Udeze and Wade, Poor Bear, Gordon.

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

Gordon in front of Bilau at Center?

How much?

Comment

Gordon might very well be ahead of Poo and JoBoo both at the 4

Comment

Gordon in front of Bilau at Center?

How much?
                  Gordon ahead of Bilau at the 4. Bilau is the 4th, soon to be 5th center.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Gordon ahead of Bilau at the 4. Bilau is the 4th, soon to be 5th center.
                    When's Udeze coming back?

We're set at the 4.

Comment

Haven't heard one way or the other, but hopefully Tuesday.

Unless his concussion was very severe its hard to imagine he would still be out.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

We're set at the 4.
                        IMO, Udeze won’t play the 4 this year. I think he will be the third center due to his inability to stretch the defense. I’m thinking he has a Carl Hall like presence, and Hall didn’t hit anything outside of 12-15 foot until his senior year.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

With JE out a month MO's stock goes up a little. I see him pretty much as a center who plays with his back to the
                          basket. His value is defending other bigs and rebounding. Do it well enough and he will get some PT. Having so
                          many others who can score helps him. IC will play mostly C for the next month giving Gordon time at the four. I just think
                          JB is pretty raw and won't be much help this season against top 80 type teams. I think Gordon WILL help especially if he
                          embraces his role. Our perimeter players can ALL score along with Wade.

Comment

Yeah, I think Gordon has a better chance of playing this season over Bilau. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Damn folks, we about to be ballin!!!

Comment

Morris cannot play the 4. Jamie, or could have before the injury. Not sure he'll have enough practice to develop it now.

Comment

If Bilau gets significant minutes, we've either had a disaster, or we've severely underestimated our possible results. Bilau isn't a 4/5, he's a 3/4. He might play some 5 because of his size, but he's got the skills and agility to play the 3 and be the worst nightmare matchup any WSU opponent has ever seen.

We've got 4 guys at the 5 without Bilau and still have 3 of those next year. I doubt there's going to be much effort to make Bilau a 5.

We might be able to use Bilau at the 4 this year, but we've got Wade and Gordon. If we want to go small ball, we can move DD to the 4 and put Burton at SF. I think if Bilau takes a year to learn it will be impossible to keep him off the court for as many years as he is at WSU.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X