X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You may be right but it looked like he had pretty good position to me - square to the ball handler and no hands. If it had been called on WSU I wouldn’t have liked it. It wasn’t an egregiously bad call by an means.

The ref thought it was a foul and he’s a professional. Im just a guy sitting on a couch so there you go.
    I watched it again 5 times including the slo mo replays. His feet were moving as he made contact, running sideways and backwards. Gilbert took physical defensive risks all game (as did McCabe) the transfer from West Virginia. This time he was called for it by the referee. Robbie Hummel, who usually took the side of UNLV during the entire game said during the slo mo replay that it was a blocking foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I watched it again 5 times including the slo mo replays. His feet were moving as he made contact, running sideways and backwards. Gilbert took physical defensive risks all game (as did McCabe) the transfer from West Virginia. This time he was called for it by the referee. Robbie Hummel, who usually took the side of UNLV during the entire game said during the slo mo replay that it was a blocking foul.
      I wouldn't say Hummel took the side of UNLV all game. I thought he called a fantastic game and was typically right on the money with all of it.

Comment

• I couldn't believe unlv gifted us with that really dumb foul. If the situation was reversed I'd be screaming at our player for such a dumb foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I wouldn't say Hummel took the side of UNLV all game. I thought he called a fantastic game and was typically right on the money with all of it.
          Hell no!!! He was sucking UA and UNLV's nuts all weekend against the Shox. He's trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hell no!!! He was sucking UA and UNLV's nuts all weekend against the Shox. He's trash.
            Apparently I must have been watching a different game or you have some rose colored ear buds... He didn't show favoritism to any of the 4 teams in any game either night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Apparently I must have been watching a different game or you have some rose colored ear buds... He didn't show favoritism to any of the 4 teams in any game either night.
              Ok. Thanks for your input, however wrong it may be.

Comment

Working...
              X