Wichita State vs. Northeastern State (Oklahoma) Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    So remind me, YurView is Cox' product and you can only watch it if you are a Cox TV subscriber, correct?
    Be careful, you're going to get the non-Cox-suckers all fired up...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What's your gameplan for doing that?

Are you thinking anyone can watch it just by going to: http://yurview.com/kansas ?
      Last year I was able to watch it on yurview without being a Cox subscriber. Hoping that's still the case.
      Last edited by wichshock65; October 29, 2019, 04:31 PM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Who starts at PG ? I'd say TE with GS playing some backup at point and SG also. TB will probably get some
        minutes, as well. ES at 2/3 and DD at 3/4 ? We are going to see a much faster/quicker tenacious defense than
        last year. Would like to see DG and TB hit a couple shots. Both could see more court time than one would expect
        this season especially the next 4-6 weeks. 99-56
        Do you have outside info. ? Gregg has said that Tyson is a 2 first and 1 second. He’s also said repeatedly that Grant is a 1 first and 2 second. If JB and NF are injured, I’d speculate that Grant starts at Point. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Last year I was able to watch it on yurview without being a Cox subscriber. Hoping that's still the case.
          Ah good to know!
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Ah good to know!
            If it doesn't work, WstateU would be happy to share his Cox user name and password with us!

Comment

No doubt his username is Coxsucker. My guess on a password is MLewinsky

Comment

Shocker seson is about to start. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  Who starts at PG ? I'd say TE with GS playing some backup at point and SG also. TB will probably get some
                  minutes, as well. ES at 2/3 and DD at 3/4 ? We are going to see a much faster/quicker tenacious defense than
                  last year. Would like to see DG and TB hit a couple shots. Both could see more court time than one would expect
                  this season especially the next 4-6 weeks. 99-56
                  It was either on Bob and Jeff yesterday or Bruce this morning, but they said Sherfield would be seeing significant minutes 20-27 at PG, with Burton handling the rest. I was surprised at the minutes, but that's what I heard.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Ready for some basketball, Shocker style. Anxious to see the new players and the improvement of our young vets. Love this time of year!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      :66 Voters
                      Shocks Win by 10+ 96.97% 64 votes
                      96% of Shockernet NAILED it!
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

For those of us off the grid temporarily, give me a score!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X